RELAX. Krejci's gonna slow the game down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

RELAX. Krejci's gonna slow the game down

and it'll all be....

oops....

there goes the puck....

"should I chase?" Krejci asks himself...

"naaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.... there's plenty of time," he decides.

Sit Thornton, give Seguin Thornton's two minutes + PP, and put Krejci back on the penalty kill where he wants to be.

NEVER PLAY DAVID KREJCI ON THE POWER PLAY AGAIN. HE PLAYS IT LIKE HIS GOAL IS TO PROVE THAT HE DOESN'T BELONG THERE. Point proven.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: RELAX. Krejci's gonna slow the game down

I see you have a theme this morning.

Isn't it as simple as:

1. Swapping Peverly and Krejci for 5-on-5
    2. Peverly/Ryder/Campbell/Marchand on the PP instead of Krejci
    3. Krejci on the penalty kill instead of Recchi

Tell me why I'm wrong so I can stop yelling at Julien for not doing what seems obvious to me. I can't take the frustration.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: RELAX. Krejci's gonna slow the game down

In Response to Re: RELAX. Krejci's gonna slow the game down:
    [QUOTE]I see you have a theme this morning. Isn't it as simple as: 1. Swapping Peverly and Krejci for 5-on-5 2. Peverly/Ryder/Campbell/Marchand on the PP instead of Krejci 3. Krejci on the penalty kill instead of Recchi Tell me why I'm wrong so I can stop yelling at Julien for not doing what seems obvious to me. I can't take the frustration.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I wish I could, but I can not. The suggestions make a hell of a lot of sense to me.

How has Marchand not become a PP staple? Can someone explain that to me? The guy creates offense more consistently than anyone else on the team and can actually carry the puck into the zone. 

I must not understand this game.