Rinaldo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rinaldo.

High hit on Malone.  

Im kinda surprised that there has been no BJ vs Rinaldo rematch.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Rinaldo.

In response to shuperman's comment:

High hit on Malone.  

Im kinda surprised that there has been no BJ vs Rinaldo rematch.  

Me too especially after the high hit to Malone's head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Is there an official body count for this thug somewhere?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

He also got Hedman up high tonight. Both he and Malone had to leave the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I figured with all the junk from the last game this tilt was a no brainer.    i really hope someone finishes this clown off.   I have been wrong on here more times then i can count but chowda called this guy out a long time ago.  

Really would love a bounty on his head.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Waiting for the NAS comparison to Thornton...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I figured with all the junk from the last game this tilt was a no brainer.    i really hope someone finishes this clown off.   I have been wrong on here more times then i can count but chowda called this guy out a long time ago.  

The refs played a part tonight too Shupe. They should've called Rinaldo for charging Hedman in the 1st period. Instead, he gets away with it and keeps headhunting for the rest of the game. He's dangerous and needs to be dealt with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Waiting for the NAS comparison to Thornton...

Im not even sure you can class him as a skating clown.  Rinaldo has no respect for anyone in the game.  I didnt have an issue with his punch which i know a lot did, but this guys only purpose is to hurt guys.  Hes a caged animal.  I could see him baseball swinging someone in the teeth.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

The refs played a part tonight too Shupe. They should've called Rinaldo for charging Hedman in the 1st period. Instead, he gets away with it and keeps headhunting for the rest of the game. He's dangerous and needs to be dealt with.

Definitely.  You would figure they would have had a meeting prior to the game and said anything borderline and start tossing guys.  I just shake my head sometimes.  Similar to malone and hedman.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

..calling "faceoff violations", but not predator punks. Down with the instigator.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to DAVESTAPLETON86's comment:

..calling "faceoff violations", but not predator punks. Down with the instigator.

good point.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to DAVESTAPLETON86's comment:

True enough Dave. The league worries about clean faceoffs and doesn't care about dirty players. Go figure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

rinaldo is a punk, hated him for his cheap shot hit on Horton early last season, lucic followed up by boarding Rinaldo. Rinaldo saw Horton was vulnerable and launched himself at him. dirty player