Ryan Clowe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Ryan Clowe

I wonder if his name will start coming up in rumors.  He doesn't have a goal to his name yet this season and clearly underperforming for San Jose.  I see him as "Milan Lucic Lite".  I believe his contract is expiring to but I'm too lazy to look.  After a hot start, SJ has really cooled down and the frustration about Clowe's performance is mounting.  I'd love to see the Bruins add some depth of the physical/power nature versus a Ryder type player.  I'm aware of the B's record currently, but I believe as a GM, you always look for ways to improve your team regardless of record. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Ryan Clowe

"I'm aware of the B's record currently, but I believe as a GM, you always look for ways to improve your team regardless of record."

Don't say that around here, that's whining and complaining. Wilson would ask for allot and I don't think PC would be willing to pay. Another reason it would be tough Luc- is getting rid of a young, tuff and skilled forward who is obviously in a rut is tough when your in the middle of a team losing streak

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

for him to be available at a price PC wants to pay he would have to continue this slump up until the trade deadline. he's 30, and a pending UFA, but the sharks aren't going to give him away. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tough rugged forward, but not nearly the impact player Lucic is or has been this season. Even though he is slumping would take alot to get him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

for him to be available at a price PC wants to pay he would have to continue this slump up until the trade deadline. he's 30, and a pending UFA, but the sharks aren't going to give him away. 

I'm just wondering how much leverage the Sharks will have with his pending UFA status next year.  He could be a rental...probably not cheap in terms of prospects.  Evrything assumes the Sharks will continue to falter and his production remains low, of course. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dude can chuck them and goes with anyone.  He would look very nice on 3rd line.  Not gonna happen though.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

The Sharks will be trying to aquire a scorer not trade one away. They are a playoff team that lacks scoring depth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

UFA this summer but I agree SanDwg Wilson will demand a lot.  Also SJ has an overload od D that they've scratched Murray Douglas 2-3 times . I see Wilson trading one of his D .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

UFA this summer but I agree SanDwg Wilson will demand a lot.  Also SJ has an overload od D that they've scratched Murray Douglas 2-3 times . I see Wilson trading one of his D .

I mentioned murray as a nice option.  Dude is a human tank.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

His hits are so so solid , crushing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Milan Lucic - Lite? 

No goals after half the season is gone. This guy is Milan Lucic- nowhere near!

He is on pace to go scoreless for the year- how is he going to make any team better?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and just saw he's a UFA also !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

His hits are so so solid , crushing.

And he's banging Tiger Woods ex-wife so I'm a fan already.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Milan Lucic - Lite? 

He is on pace to go scoreless for the year- how is he going to make any team better?

You better look at his previous yrs before you post.  Hes a consistant 20 goal.  50-60 pts guy who hits a lot, fights like a caged animal and is a true heart and soul guy.  I would want him in a ny minute if available.  He also comes and plays hard in the playoffs.  I suggest you watch him more.     ps.  Lucic has 3 more goals and 2 more pts.  Lots of players are off to slow starts.   Hes a newfie, he likely is still getting the sceetch outta his system.  

Hes not as good as milan.  But hes definitely in his league and cut of pwr fwd.  i mean clarkson is having a fantastic year.  Some may say hes the best pwr fwd in the league.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Milan Lucic - Lite? 

You better look at his previous yrs before you post.  Hes a consistant 20 goal.  50-60 pts guy who hits a lot, fights like a caged animal and is a true heart and soul guy.  I would want him in a ny minute if available.  He also comes and plays hard in the playoffs.  I suggest you watch him more.     ps.  Lucic has 3 more goals and 2 more pts.  Lots of players are off to slow starts.   Hes a newfie, he likely is still getting the sceetch outta his system.  

Hes not as good as milan.  But hes definitely in his league and cut of pwr fwd.  i mean clarkson is having a fantastic year.  Some may say hes the best pwr fwd in the league.   

A lot of good his consistency is doing him now. A few more blinks and the season is over.

Scoreless in 48 says volumes. Something is rotten in Denmark.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

and I heard Tiger wants her back ?  yuck !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Milan Lucic - Lite? 

A lot of good his consistency is doing him now. A few more blinks and the season is over.

Scoreless in 48 says volumes. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Again, off to a slow start.  So were lots of guys around the league.  we have some on this team.  3 goals and 8 pts isnt a great start either.  I mean pitt could have said the same thing about sid.  Iggy is notorious for slow starts.  

I would absolutely do back flips to get a guy like clowe.  Have a peek at his playoffs stats as well.  When all the stars are choking in sj.  He keeps gets big pts.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

SJ might be hesitant to sign him to a long deal in fear of Cheechoo2.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

and I heard Tiger wants her back ?  yuck !

That's what I call "hittin it" Dez and Tiger is too busy with Lindsey Vonn to worry about his Ex.

Doug Wilsons job has to be on the line if San Jose keeps sliding.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

@TSNBobMcKenzie: SJ's Ryane Clowe suspended pending hearing on Monday. Clowe will not play tonight in DAL but HC Todd McClellan will be behind bench.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Clowe was deemed by officials to have come off bench for purposes of starting altercation with CHI's Andrew Shaw in final 10 seconds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Iggy 1 goal.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Milan Lucic - Lite? 

Thank you, Shupe....couldn't of said it better myself. Plus, Clowe coached in the ECHL during the lockout.  Although he is probably regretting not playing in Europe now with his slow start, the guy must have some leadership qualities to take something like that on. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

If Clowe is available I sure hope PC snaggs him! The epitomy of a Bruin for sure. Wheats I have no idea what you've been smokin, but you should be sharing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I actually have a buddy that works in for the sharks. He isn't the GM or anything but he's involved in prospect development and spends plenty of time around JFJ and mentioned to me a while back that Clowe is a really great locker room guy, to the point where the sharks value him beyond what he does on the ice. Unfortunately he knows that I can't keep hockey info to myself and would never tell me anything of any importance, but I could see him being traded because of what NAS said. If they fall out of it and are thinking long term they might not be interested in negotiating with him for a long term deal and decide to get some assets for him while they can. Again, 0 goals won't mean he comes cheap 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pev + Sauve to SJ.    Clowe to Boston