Ryan Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Ryan Miller

Miller is such a jerk.  I loved him during the Olympics last year but then the Bruins played them in the playoffs and I think it was game 6 towards the end of the game where Buffalo was losing and Miller stuck out his stick or leg and tripped a Bruin to get him out of the play and give Buffalo an advantage.  Now he shoves Chara like some tough guy and then skates off.  Real impressive Miller.....totally lost respect for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Ryan Miller

In Response to Ryan Miller:
    [QUOTE]Miller is such a jerk.  I loved him during the Olympics last year but then the Bruins played them in the playoffs and I think it was game 6 towards the end of the game where Buffalo was losing and Miller stuck out his stick or leg and tripped a Bruin to get him out of the play and give Buffalo an advantage.  Now he shoves Chara like some tough guy and then skates off.  Real impressive Miller.....totally lost respect for him.
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]
    Typical of Gaustad too.Hacks Chara and then basically ran when he realized Z wasn't going to just skate away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Did anyone else notice that the Sabres didn't go after Chara when the gloves came off... they ran after Savard! NO CLASS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Ryan Miller:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Ryan Miller : Typical of Gaustad too.Hacks Chara and then basically ran when he realized Z wasn't going to just skate away.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I thought it was Kaleta but I might be wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Actually it was Savard that pulled Gaustad to the ice... came to Chara's aid (as if he needed it), but good for Savard. Then Horton had to bail out Savard.

Finally some emotion!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

The Sabres are slowly becoming one of my most hated teams in the NHL (behind Montreal and Philly).  It all starts with Lindy, who was whining like a b_tch last year during the playoffs because of the refs.  Which is ironic, considering how badly the zebras screwed the Bruins tonight. 

And Kaleta is one of the few players who I would love to see get hurt.  Great job by Ference tonight giving him that crosscheck to the face.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Kaleta is definitely hated by the B's. As stated by Stuart. He just gets under peoples skin ala Ference tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Actually it was Savard that pulled Gaustad to the ice... came to Chara's aid (as if he needed it), but good for Savard. Then Horton had to bail out Savard. Finally some emotion!
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

I had to see the replay... my bad call (who says I couldn't be a ref?)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

A ref possibly, but at least you'd look at a replay!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Whens the last time Chara has fought anyone?  does he even fight anymore?  Has he stood up for a player in the last 2 yrs.  He forgot what got him that contract.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

shup, problem with Chara and even Luc fighting is the busting up of their hands.
    They've been healthy this season, as much as I agree with your point it scares me when they drop the gloves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Whens the last time Chara has fought anyone?  does he even fight anymore?  Has he stood up for a player in the last 2 yrs.  He forgot what got him that contract.   
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

To answer your poorly thought out attempt at veiled criticism: mere weeks. Chara was the guy who took on Neil for the Seidenberg incident.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Whens the last time Chara has fought anyone?  does he even fight anymore?  Has he stood up for a player in the last 2 yrs.  He forgot what got him that contract.   
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    C'mon Shupe.Who's willing to stand back and drop the mitts with him in a straight up fight?With the instigator penalty being what it is he can't just pound on somebody without repercussions.Have no doubt,some of the leagues meatheads would fight him(Boogard,Orr,etc.)but I don't think the Sabres had anyone that  would.That was laughable when Montador grabbed him and chara basically told him to stop it.The last Chara fights I remember are Rupp and Koci(bloody mess).Not a lot of takers since.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]shup, problem with Chara and even Luc fighting is the busting up of their hands. They've been healthy this season, as much as I agree with your point it scares me when they drop the gloves.
    Posted by BigD7[/QUOTE]

Moreover, you are taking one of the best shutdown D-men off the ice for 5 or more minutes in a trade for their 4th line thug. I am not opposed to doing this, but only in rare circumstances.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ok,  I just read the replies to the reason why Chara doesnt stick up for players anymore.  I was given one example.  I actually did forget about the Neil fight.  Not much of a tilt.  And yes I understand him getting hurt.  And yes I understand taking him off the ice for 5 minutes.  I get it.  But ya know what.  This is December.  When was the last time the cup was won in December?  Gaustad did this last year in the playoffs.  He doesnt wanna drop them...well make him turtle.  What ever happened to the big mean Chara that had to play that way b/c his job depended on it.  I am tired of excuses for making Chara into Paul Coffee.  Scott Stevens was an absolute beast and warrior.  He would literally change the pace of a game b/c players knew he was out there. 
    I want my captain to lead this way.  he isnt here b/c he is a skillful player.  In all seriousness...he has turned into Hal Gill.  I liked mean/nasty Chara.  I havent liked this new Chara at all. 

Again, I wish he would get that style of play back.  I wish he played mean like Pronger.  Maybe he is still hurt up from last year.  and if so I am completely wrong.  But if you are on the ice and playing there are no freaking excuses. 

There is a time and place for everything.  Gaustad got away with it in the playoffs and I can live with him not going after him there.  But December 15th. And Savy to the rescue?  C'mon!  Go postal and show me something

Anyway, I do get people bent outta shape by my remarks sometimes.  But I havent liked Chara for 2 yrs now.  He may be a top notch shut down dman.  But there are plenty of them in the league.  What sets him apart is he is a beast and can hurt people.  He has  unique skill and when he puts them in one pkg he is in a class of his own.  But he hasnt been that guy.  Sorry.  He hasnt!