RYDER HAS TO GO.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

RYDER HAS TO GO.

This guy is a poster boy for the problems that are ailing the Bruins.  He is a decently talented player but he has very little heart and his effort is inconsistent at best.  As long as this type of player and his indifferent play are acceptable the Bruins will be not take the next step forward to legitimate Championship contender.  Julien likes him as a player and seems unwilling to get rid of him or bench him.  He also has him as a regular on the power-play.  What a joke!!  PC or CN you need to get rid of this guy and if Claude is not happy with that then get rid of him too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: RYDER HAS TO GO.

I have less problem with  a role player "mercenary" type player like ryder playing with little emotion, then I do with core guys not showing any.. Chara should have been fired up from the night before, I saw nothing...  The bruins don't look to ryder to be a leader.. Julien, and Chara, probably bergy, and reechi, and looch, those are the guys who need to address it.. the only real emotion I see out of this team lately is Savard and thomas..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

What is Miro Satan doing? Bring him back. Send down Michael.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Agree.  Even though Ryder has the better shot and would of been the safer bet over Sturm, Ryder should of been the guy to go to clear the cap room.  At least Sturm plays with emotion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: RYDER HAS TO GO.:
    [QUOTE]What is Miro Satan doing? Bring him back. Send down Michael.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    Funny you should ask:

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Would the team be better without:

Ryder-Wheeler-Paille-Ference(7.25mil capspace)?

Use money to go after a stud winger and good PMD? Make picks available. Try to win??? Or simply remove them for Picks.

Look at the pats after removing Maroney and Moss. 2 very highly skilled guys that somehow the team got better after removing?

The only reason I throw Ference in there is that he has a 2+mil cap hit. I think the bruins could do = to his production with someone else cheaper. Particularly with Kampfer and adding another PMD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

How can you fools complain about Ryder and Wheeler? They have more goals than your heroes....Bergeron, Krejci, Savard...your best players have to be your best players. Our best players aren't very good. That's the problem

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

ILH, you free up 7.2 m you have to add atleast 3 guys back to the equation.. Ference has probably been the second best dman for the bruins this season..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

If Bergeron and Krejci had 10 goals right now instead of 5....the Bruins would probably have 3 or 4 more wins and be sitting pretty in 1st place. Wake up..they aren't going anywhere with these guys

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

If the bruins had a decent power play, ryder coud have twice as many power play goals. But they dont, and he doesnt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]ILH, you free up 7.2 m you have to add atleast 3 guys back to the equation.. Ference has probably been the second best dman for the bruins this season..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

#1 You add  Caron back into the lineup.

#2 A scorer with speed for your second line. Upshall?

#3 A midlevel PMD Wizneiwski/Pietrangelo?

#4 A role guy who can pop 15 or so and provides energy and cohesiveness unlike wheeler.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RYDER HAS TO GO. : #1 You add  Caron back into the lineup. #2 A scorer with speed for your second line. Upshall? #3 A midlevel PMD Wizneiwski/Pietrangelo? #4 A role guy who can pop 15 or so and provides energy and cohesiveness unlike wheeler.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I can't see you dumping ryder, and wheeler, and bring up caron and adding a dman and being able to replace the ryder/wheeler production..

everyone is dumping on ryder this year, and its pretty undeservedly at this point.. on pace for 25goals and 50 points, thats about what I expect out of him.. no?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RYDER HAS TO GO. : I can't see you dumping ryder, and wheeler, and bring up caron and adding a dman and being able to replace the ryder/wheeler production.. everyone is dumping on ryder this year, and its pretty undeservedly at this point.. on pace for 25goals and 50 points, thats about what I expect out of him.. no?
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Good points. My posts today have been mostly Pie-in-the-sky. I need to come back to reality. Wheeler just doesnt seem to be clicking with anyone and I cant stand it when Ryder only shows up to play 1-2 shifts a game some nights. I still think something should change. The defense is just begging to get exposed and Ryder with his 4mil contract is the money you need to shore up the defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Ryder's contract is high, but i think that is more a result of when he signed it, its not ridiculous..

he had a bad year, and people are still pointing the finger (pick a finger) at him for that.. his play this year has been much like his play his first year here, his production is down a little but i would blame that on wheeler's disappearance(though playing better as of late)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Wheeler is the one that needs to go.  Can't hit the side of a barn with that shot of his.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

So, the delusional Bruins fans are finally discovering that Michael Ryder is inconsistent....

Tell us something that we don't already know, Booin fans !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

If he goes I sure hope he takes his buddy Julien with him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RYDER HAS TO GO. : #1 You add  Caron back into the lineup. #2 A scorer with speed for your second line. Upshall? #3 A midlevel PMD Wizneiwski/Pietrangelo? #4 A role guy who can pop 15 or so and provides energy and cohesiveness unlike wheeler.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Like your thinking!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually all Wheeler does hit is the BROAD side of the barn, not the narrow entrance. He has some upside if a team can wait it out, or if a team has a coach he can learn from. That said-Wheels should be traded for a young[ do not expect Pietrangelo] defenseman. Then bring up Arneil, he is scoring in the AHL, and looked like quality in his one game so far. I've said it many times, but put Recchi on the 4th line for less ice time, use his smarts, and prepare for quality PP time. Put Thornton on the shelf as a fill in if someone gets hurt; bring back Caron and trade or demote Paille. No cap problem, a faster more skilled , and more balanced 2nd and 3rd and 4th line. Ryder is scoring and still fades away for most of the game, but Savvy's chirping might just embaras or motivate him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]So, the delusional Bruins fans are finally discovering that Michael Ryder is inconsistent.... Tell us something that we don't already know, Booin fans !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Montreal wins and we have to read your carp!  How's the Seguin in Juniors predicition?  Oh yes, forgot..... Great White Buffalo from this summer's delusional posts.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]So, the delusional Bruins fans are finally discovering that Michael Ryder is inconsistent.... Tell us something that we don't already know, Booin fans !
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Inconsistent?  au contraire.
    He's been utterly consistent.  He's never been an accurate shooter.  He's predictable, he is streaky because he's just throwing them on net and when you do that they come in small bunches, one, none, two, none, none, etc.

And what is most consistent of all?  Once Sturm was traded we see Ryder coasting and gliding and not hitting, totally different than at the beginning of the season - when his job was at stake.

Totally consistent.

A player like Ryder needs to hustle and take the body, he can't be one of your primary scorers, he has to be a secondary type - 3rd or even 4th line.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Badhabitude - spot on with Ryder. That's why I call him a one dimensional stiff . He doesn't go above and beyond "point and shoot."   He either can't or won't do anything else.   Wheeler does try all the things: forecheck, backheck, shoot, pass, and try to create traffic around the net but just can't click.  He has the size, speed, but something has gone colossally wrong with this guy.  It's mystifying.   At least Wheeler has shown that he can do well in the PK.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

For Wheels, I think its all upstairs. 

If you told me last year he's be doing all the things he doing this year I'd be ecstatic.  I would think he'd be on pace for 35 goals easy.  So he starts doing all the right stuff this year and (record scratch).... what the ?

He went on some serious dangles last year, who can forget that one against the Blues where he beat like 2 - 3 guys and beat the goalie like a rented mule?

It will take him 3,4 years plus to figure it out and that's a best case scenario, he may never be able to put it together ever.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RYDER HAS TO GO. : Montreal wins and we have to read your carp!  How's the Seguin in Juniors predicition?  Oh yes, forgot..... Great White Buffalo from this summer's delusional posts.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

January, 5th 2011.  Gold Medal game for the WJC.  This is the date when RMiller87  has to decide whether to leave or to prove to everybody that he is not a man of his word.

I predict that he will leave and come back under another username.