Ryder.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ryder.

Anybody notice him totally floating around?  He hasn't taken the opportunity to deliver 3-4 routine checks.

He gets his pocket picked on a PP?

This is just crazy, how disinterested does he have to play before he gets benched?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Re: Ryder.

The replay on one of the Montreal goals showed a Canadien carrying the puck along the boards behind the net - Ryder was 3 ft. away and didn't even make an attempt to make a play, he was just gliding along with no intention of getting involved. Getting tired of saying it, and sick of watching it -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Ryder feels he is safe now so he will give 35-40% of his effort once more. He played a handful of games this year and none last year at his full potential. WAPOS!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And to add insult to injury he's on the pp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

WHAT ABOUT LUCIC....He must have passed the puck to the Canadiens players several times last night....What gives....Noone gonna ride him for giving the puck away....Its hockey, it happens....and Im just messing....But I would like to see ryder get a little more physical, especially when out there with Savard and Seguin....Neither of those guys have the size to hit anyone. That my only concern with that line....not much weight in that group.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

$hitty game overall

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

PP was garbage, they didnt start skating or doing much of anything until it was too late...it was easy to see once they did start skating and hitting that montreal was easily dominated.  I hope things change and in a hurry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I dont understand it. Ryder consistently takes whole games off. Especially these important games and CJ is always rewarding him with PP time etc.. etc....

What gives, he benches Seguin for Paille because "Paille has 300games experience" wth does that matter? But No Show Ryder is granted diplomatic immunity?

Hard to stomache that loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Ryder is not in my top ten current Bruins wingers, but when he's got his head screwed on straight he's got a release no one on the team matches, and possibly the hardest shot among the forwards.

He's on the PP becasue of those.

In Response to Ryder.:
    [QUOTE]Anybody notice him totally floating around?  He hasn't taken the opportunity to deliver 3-4 routine checks. He gets his pocket picked on a PP? This is just crazy, how disinterested does he have to play before he gets benched?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Lucic needs to take the opportunity to drop the gloves with the first person who will do so. I don't care who, he needs to get his head cleared out.

In Response to Re: Ryder.:
    [QUOTE]WHAT ABOUT LUCIC....He must have passed the puck to the Canadiens players several times last night....What gives....Noone gonna ride him for giving the puck away....Its hockey, it happens....and Im just messing....But I would like to see ryder get a little more physical, especially when out there with Savard and Seguin....Neither of those guys have the size to hit anyone. That my only concern with that line....not much weight in that group.....
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"I thought his philosophy was you have to earn your ice time..........how is Ryder or Wheeler or some others earning ice time?" 

...that is the $64,000 question, isn't it? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Rumors have noted that St. Louis, a frequent trade partner, is interested in Ryder. So be it and maybe get one of their young defensemen in return. Arneil will more than make up for Ryder with his speed and scoring ability

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

lucic is going to have a career year this year, that is likely the reason he is not fighting, scared of breaking something and be on the sidelines - not that montreal has anyone that would be able to fight him anyways

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

........................  STINKS!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Ryder is not in my top ten current Bruins wingers, but when he's got his head screwed on straight he's got a release no one on the team matches, and possibly the hardest shot among the forwards. He's on the PP becasue of those. In Response to Ryder. :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

And also the most inaccurate of all Bruins forwards.  Seguin should be on the 2nd pp unit.

If I have to look at Ryder at all, I'd like to see a roster where the fit for Ryder is on the 3rd line

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Tonight a great game against the Caps, great first period and survived a Capitals onslaught in the 3rd.

Wheeler had his best period ever.

Ryder looked as bad as he ever has.  Totally floating out there.  I did not see him take or complete a pass cleanly tonight and every time he handled the puck he gave it up somehow.

Seriously should put in Paille over Ryder, might as well have a guy who's fast and no hands.

He registered 1 hit tonight, no sog and no other stats.

He's totally floating out there, no effort at all.  None.

They MUST sit this guy and wake him up.

Ryder MUST be punished.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Caron

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Caron
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

I never thought I'd ever say this in my life, but Hamill could have easily matched his performance last 2 games.

If Ryder is hurt or something, he should be sitting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Ryder floats only when he is on the 1st two lines. If you demote him to the third or 4th line he tries quite hard. 

He is failing on the seguin and savard line. I'd demote him 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Ryder floats only when he is on the 1st two lines. If you demote him to the third or 4th line he tries quite hard.  He is failing on the seguin and savard line. I'd demote him 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

You're confirming that it's an attitude problem, once he's "safe", once Sturm traded, once he's on lines 1 or 2, he starts coasting.

It's just plain insane crazy stupid that he didn't get punished after Montreal, but then AGAIN last night?

He's been the worst I've ever seen him, incredi-bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I don't see how everyone is suprised by Ryder's play.  It is what he is. I don't care how many goals the dude scores he doesn't 'get up' for some real important games.  I think I've said this before, but the B's traded the wrong guy to LA.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Yes Ryder should be moved because he doesn't help this team even with 8 goals. The problem is Claude's perspective. Every time Ryder scores he is good for 20 more games with Claude. IMO Good, OLDER THAN GOD,  Recchi also needs to be encouraged to retire. Last year , many teams learned to flatten Rex out of the crease area, this year Rex has consistent problems recieving passes, controlling the puck, making passes, coughing up the puck, and he still gets flattened around the crease. As the camera watches him, going back to the bench, he is really huffing and puffing. Neely needs to have a talk with Rex. honor him on his 43rd birthday, and make him a coach. He probably knows a lot more than Ward and Houda, and he can then tell Claude the facts of tune-outs and less than solid play by competent players. Claude will stubbornly ignore him, but just maybe Seguin, Wheeler, Caron, Lucic, Horton will listen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I don't see how everyone is suprised by Ryder's play.  It is what he is. I don't care how many goals the dude scores he doesn't 'get up' for some real important games.  I think I've said this before, but the B's traded the wrong guy to LA.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

I'm serious, I don't think anyone else in the league will touch him, especially with the cap hit even with half the season gone.

Let's have a close look at his stats - 9 goals, 5 of them on the PP.  He gets tons of PP time.  He's a minus 3 otherwise.

I see a guy whose stats are way propped up by his pp time and by his line mates propping him up.

Let Marchand take his place on the 3rd line, at least to give Ryder the message, give the pp time to Seguin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

His 5 PP goals make up 1/4 of the teams PP goals. Ryder is what he is plays about 60% of the season hard and rest is a crap shoot. He is about 500k overpaid, but if he scores 30 hes worth his money.