Sabers vs Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Sabers vs Bruins

Look for Tuukka Rask to get tonight's start in goal. Rask took the loss Saturday night in Raleigh and is now 17-8-4.

Puck drop: 7:35 p.m.

Record: Bruins, 26-11-4; Sabres, 18-19-6.

TV/radio info: NBC Sports Network (Doc Emerick on play-by-play). 98.5 The Sports Hub (Dave Goucher, Bob Beers)

Projected lineup:
    Gregoy Campbell-David Krejci-Jaromir Jagr
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Danny Paille-Chris Kelly-Nathan Horton
    Milan Lucic-Rich Peverley-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
    Andrew Ference-Wade Redden

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

Healthy scratches: Aaron Johnson (D); Matt Bartkowski (D), Adam McQuaid (D); Jay Pandolfo (F); Carl Soderberg(F).

Storylines: The Bruins are trying to re-establish their game after back-to-back losses to the Islanders and Canes, only the second time this season they have lost two straight in regulation ... One point or more tonight will clinch a sixth straight trip to the playoffs for the Bruins ... Boston is a measly 3-for-30 on the power play over the last 15 games. The PK unit is 29-for-36 (80.5 percent) over the same 15 games ... The Bruins have been outshot in each of the last six games, for a combined 213-168 deficit ... Referees: Dan O'Rourke and Francis Charron.; Linesmen: Scott Cherrey and Brad Kovachik

And I got to work !!  Not fair....I've being wating for Jagr and Krejci to play together....Maybe Lucic will enjoy his work on the 4th line.....Let me know how Mr. Redden does tonight...All you Bruin fans, enjoy tonights game. I'm excited. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Sabers vs Bruins

In response to Stuke50's comment:

Look for Tuukka Rask to get tonight's start in goal. Rask took the loss Saturday night in Raleigh and is now 17-8-4.

Puck drop: 7:35 p.m.

Record: Bruins, 26-11-4; Sabres, 18-19-6.

TV/radio info: NBC Sports Network (Doc Emerick on play-by-play). 98.5 The Sports Hub (Dave Goucher, Bob Beers)

Projected lineup:
    Gregoy Campbell-David Krejci-Jaromir Jagr
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Danny Paille-Chris Kelly-Nathan Horton
    Milan Lucic-Rich Peverley-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Johnny Boychuk
    Dennis Seidenberg-Dougie Hamilton
    Andrew Ference-Wade Redden

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

Healthy scratches: Aaron Johnson (D); Matt Bartkowski (D), Adam McQuaid (D); Jay Pandolfo (F); Carl Soderberg(F).

Storylines: The Bruins are trying to re-establish their game after back-to-back losses to the Islanders and Canes, only the second time this season they have lost two straight in regulation ... One point or more tonight will clinch a sixth straight trip to the playoffs for the Bruins ... Boston is a measly 3-for-30 on the power play over the last 15 games. The PK unit is 29-for-36 (80.5 percent) over the same 15 games ... The Bruins have been outshot in each of the last six games, for a combined 213-168 deficit ... Referees: Dan O'Rourke and Francis Charron.; Linesmen: Scott Cherrey and Brad Kovachik

And I got to work !!  Not fair....I've being wating for Jagr and Krejci to play together....Maybe Lucic will enjoy his work on the 4th line.....Let me know how Mr. Redden does tonight...All you Bruin fans, enjoy tonights game. I'm excited. 

That stinks that you have to work!!! I think this is an exciting lineup....Let's go Bruins :-)

3. This post has been removed.