SAD to see Seguin leave but if it was the price to pay to get rid of PEV..fine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

SAD to see Seguin leave but if it was the price to pay to get rid of PEV..fine

So sad to Seguin leaves but so overexcited tosee one of the worst hockey player that ever played for the BRUINS leave this team ...mixed emotions 

forget the 3 minor leaguers that will be in Providence...

Ericksson has averaged more points per game in his carreer than Tyler...I really loved Seguin but if it was the price to pay for releasing PEV ...I say its worthed ...that will make room fro a young player...

overall I am fine with this deal 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: SAD to see Seguin leave but if it was the price to pay to get rid of PEV..fine

Peverly is FAR from being one of the worst players in franchise history.    Just an absurd statement.

#BOSTONSTRONG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: SAD to see Seguin leave but if it was the price to pay to get rid of PEV..fine

Please let my post be the last of this idiotic thread. Time to start tuning thsi nut job out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

never been so happy to see a player from the Bruins traded....bye bye PEV ..no good luck no nothing ...just dont come back ever...not even to visit the city

Ericksson ....has averaged over .71 points per game ...Seguin .596 ....I know Segujn is still young but has he peaked ??  If so the Bruins made a good deal 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

ALLELUIA PEV is gone and for the PEV's lovers ...go cheers  for the Stars...you losers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

This thread was brought to you by Massengill.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What a relief ...PEV gone ..I feel like a prisonner coming out after 25 years in jail....phewwww