Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Savard

In Response to Savard:
    [QUOTE]Looking extremely good on the PP.  Probably his best game yet.
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]
    His best period anyway.He's playing great tonight.I hope it continues.The whole team played pretty well although they had to rely on Thomas to keep them in it the first 10 minutes.Good period but they will need to be hitting more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Very smart play in giving up the puck right away when he saw that another Flyer penalty was called.  I would say that was easily his best period this year, particularly on the power play.  Really good puck movement.  Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sets Horton up perfectly on a 2 on 1 than Nathan passes it back ugh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Not for nothing, but Savard, Ryder and Horton are skating well as a line...they look pretty good together.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes. Very good. But still not much finish... Horton really struggling to bury the puck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Me thinks once Horton pots one he will reverse his snake bitten curse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Savard:
    [QUOTE]Me thinks once Horton pots one he will reverse his snake bitten curse.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Even though Horton didn't score tonight...I thought he played a great game, he was all over the ice and showed allot of hustle. I was pulling for him to get one. Savvy played his best game so far...and is starting to look more comfy out there...as his passing is getting crisper and he is making better decisions with the puck....and that is great to see!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree SanDog. And agree Beezfan. Although we could be waiting a while for that next goal at this rate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Savard:
    [QUOTE]Agree SanDog. And agree Beezfan. Although we could be waiting a while for that next goal at this rate.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    I sure hope not... but his effort was obviously  there...so we can't fault him too much for not scoring.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Last night was the best i have seen him play since he was concussed. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Agree with all that is being said, I thought Savard and Horton both had great games and very soon the points between them will start to come rapidly. Only hope that when Lucic comes back the line does not go backwards. I am a big Lucic fan but I dont thik his skating/speed is good enough to keep up with the other two.
    Keep Ryder in there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

That line was very good last night. I thought horton was a force. He was all over the ice. He passesd up a number of shots which is very unlike him. He is definitely battling a confidence thing.

Earlier this month, Julien talked about having to support Horton in terms of confidence. He isnt a player that responds to the yelling and such. He is definitely a fragile guy mentally but has all the physical attributes to be a force when he skates like that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Looks like some chemistry is evolving in all three lines. So, what does Claude do when Lucic comes back? Sit Paille and add looch to Cameron and Thornton ? Maybe sit Thornton ? Are they playing better because of chemistry[ knowing what each is doing?] or fear of the trade deadline. This is the team Chiarelli thought he would have, so who does he trade ? Obviously not Thomas's best effort, but it was the Flyers, and they are a good team. All those talked about, Ryder, Wheeler, are playing better; and what about defense when Stuart comes back?? McQuaid is playing well, no mistakes; Kamfer is playing great; is it time to trade Boychuck?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

i think the boys can prove to all the other 29 teams we can beat you all 60 minutes of hockey from all the players shows they can do it lord stanley here we come , "THE QUEST HAS BEGUN"