Saving Time: Top Five Bs Pink Hat Complaints Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Saving Time: Top Five Bs Pink Hat Complaints Thread

For your convenience, here are your top five Bruins Pink Hat Fan complaints about tonights game against the white-hot Calgary Flames:

5 /> If they didn't have Tim Thomas they would've been blown out...
        (yes, and if Calgary didn't have Kipprusoff, Calgary would've lost 100-0)

4 /> They didn't score enough goals...
        (yes, because scoring enough goals to win the game is never enough)

3 /> Chiarelli is a bum!  None of the new guys scored!
        (right, and they had nothing to do with stopping the Flames from scoring)

2 /> Chara made some huge mistakes
        (no comment)

and the number one Pink Hat Complaint of the night....

1 /> Seguin didn't get enough playing time!!

There it is, folks... Wind up the machine and watch the threads roll... they don't play again for a few days, so you'll see some mixture of these threads over the next couple of days.  Enter at your own risk.

(fyi: this team looked awesome tonight...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Saving Time: Top Five Bs Pink Hat Complaints Thread

you forgot cj. his system sucks. they beat one of the hottest teams in the league, but it wasn't entertaining.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Excellent point, GNB.  I only had time for a Top Five, though... Feel free to add your own complaint and ranking.  Would CJ Sucks be top 5?  top 10?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Not bad Buzzard, not bad at all.  I think you've pretty much got it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

CJ has to be in the top 10, probably even ahead of the Chara complaint and probably the "if not for Thomas..."

Add "Yeah, they won tonight, but they didn't win the Stanley cup and they haven't in 39 years."

And..."if you think they're good enough to win the Stanley Cup, you're kidding yourself"

and "yeah they score a lot of goals, but they don't have a big name goal-scorer."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

"they can't win against Detroit, so nothing else matters."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

My biggest complaint is the Use of "pink hats fans".  What do you think this is --- the Red Sox board.

Seriously--- Enough with the trade proposals-- this is our team. Support them and root for them to gel and put it all together.  If I hear another peep about Penner, Hemsky etc..... I'm going to puuukkeee!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I like this one "The goals mean nothing- the beat up the weaker teams and struggle against the good teams."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Saving Time: Top Five Bs Pink Hat Complaints Thread:
    [QUOTE]My biggest complaint is the Use of "pink hats fans".  What do you think this is --- the Red Sox board. SeriouslyPosted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

That's such an overused term. "Pinkhats" are female fans who are there for the show and don't really understand the game itself.

I question, more so, the fans that can't be objective.

Maybe if the Bruins actually ever win a Cup, there will be "Pinkhats" as Bruins fans. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

We should find a way to add "booing Wideman every time he touched the puck for FLA" in here somewhere.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

AGREED again.

Some of the "new fans" at the new building are clueless.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]We should find a way to add "booing Wideman every time he touched the puck for FLA" in here somewhere.....
    Posted by Dave24[/QUOTE]

they'll probably boo wheeler next time he's here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I've been a B's fan for 20 years, and I think Seguin should be on the 3rd line and playing more...does that make me a "pink hat" fan?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what about..."jacobs is is trying to lose ON PURPOSE"...that one always gets me, the b's spend the cap limit.what more is an owner supposed to do?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Pink hat:  Anyone who is too stupid to come up with a valid argument with someone they disagree with and instead referes to the another fan as a "sheep" or accuses them of  "drinking the koolaid".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Okay... Maybe "Pink Hat" is too baseball.  "Fanboy?"  How's that?

The point is, nothing is ever good enough for some people and it's the same old tripe rolled out day after day... nonsense complaints that have little basis in the overall picture - just the same old whinging.

KrazieJoe - that depends... do you think he should be playing more based on his current skillset or would you like him to play more because you want to see him more (and/or you think it's "hampering his development")?

If it's the latter, then - sorry to say, yes - you are a Fanboy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

A pink hat is someone who can't see past their team colors and fandom to objectively look at their team.  Just like Red Sox pink hat fans last year who kept saying they had a chance to make the playoffs. 

So actually Buzz, your post describes someone who is the opposite of a pink hat, you describe the old school, hard nosed, bruins fan.  Pink hats think everything is rainbows and butterflies, they side with the club no matter what happens and eternally hope for a cup despite the facts infront of them.

I dont fall into either category, but your definition is way off.

By the way, if you have an MVP/Vezina goalie, yes they will steal plenty of games for you, what's the beef there, that's just logic.

Pink hats think Jacoby Ellsbury is Willie Mays, and Papelbon is wicked awesome despite blowing a thousand saves.  Pink hats never criticize.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Okay, bigbadbruinsfan - guess you didn't see my post immediately before yours.  I redacted the "Pink Hat" term.

Nothing else changes... people complain to complain - without much merit.  That's the point.

I have no "beef" with a Vezina goalie.  That's the whole point.  People will disassociate that fact because it's the Bruins and will use it as a crutch as to why this otherwise "horrible" team is succeeding... while at the same time from the other side of their mouth bemoan the fact that we don't have anyone who can score against "elite" teams (which includes, by default, elite goalies).

See the hypocrisy there?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]A pink hat is someone who can't see past their team colors and fandom to objectively look at their team.  Just like Red Sox pink hat fans last year who kept saying they had a chance to make the playoffs.  So actually Buzz, your post describes someone who is the opposite of a pink hat, you describe the old school, hard nosed, bruins fan.  Pink hats think everything is rainbows and butterflies, they side with the club no matter what happens and eternally hope for a cup despite the facts infront of them. I dont fall into either category, but your definition is way off. By the way, if you have an MVP/Vezina goalie, yes they will steal plenty of games for you, what's the beef there, that's just logic. Pink hats think Jacoby Ellsbury is Willie Mays, and Papelbon is wicked awesome despite blowing a thousand saves.  Pink hats never criticize.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Incorrect.  The Pink Hats are virtually clueless when it comes to the sport and/or the team.  A Pink Hat won't know if Bergeron is a forward or a defenseman, let alone knowing if he's a center.