Scabs win with help of ref's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Scabs win with help of ref's

The only way they could beat the Bruins is 5 on 3. In my opinion some calls were legite but come on...a couple of those calls??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Scabs win with help of ref's

The two specific calls which put the 5 on 3's in motion were not judgement calls.  Maybe you could argue the penalties on the front end but Bergie's delay of game and broken stick caused by a stick a check have been automatic penalties all year.  I hate these graphite sticks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Scabs win with help of ref's:
    [QUOTE]The two specific calls which put the 5 on 3's in motion were not judgement calls.  Maybe you could argue the penalties on the front end but Bergie's delay of game and broken stick caused by a stick a check have been automatic penalties all year.  I hate these graphite sticks.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]
    agreed, and get over it. Refs can't help a bad power play...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Bergy on Price for one. He barely touched him. A little while later Thomas was mowed over. Nothing said about that. To many men. Mcquade getting of, did not play puck. If he had to lift his scate, there wouldn't have been a penalty. I realize that it is one but its getting down to straws.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

The Bergeron and Horton calls were very questionable