SCF Goalies preview: Boston vs. Chicago

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

SCF Goalies preview: Boston vs. Chicago

"Crawford with a .935 save percentage and he has allowed two or fewer goals in 12 games this postseason. Rask an eye-popping .943 save percentage. He shut out the NHL's top offense twice in four games and since the start of the second round has allowed more than two goals in just one game."

"The bottom line for both netminders is that if they can see it, they're going to stop it."

Both goalies are on Fiyah! I honestly can't give an edge, they are both on top of their game.

Even

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: SCF Goalies preview: Boston vs. Chicago

Bruins in 5

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have never been a fan of Crawford. He's terrific, but some reason I just don't like him. Every time I watch him play all I see is J.S Giguere in a Ducks uniform.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Crawford with a .935 save percentage and he has allowed two or fewer goals in 12 games this postseason. Rask an eye-popping .943 save percentage. He shut out the NHL's top offense twice in four games and since the start of the second round has allowed more than two goals in just one game."

"The bottom line for both netminders is that if they can see it, they're going to stop it."

Both goalies are on Fiyah! I honestly can't give an edge, they are both on top of their game.

Even

Good call.   I give rask the edge.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Bruins in 5

The only ice you know about is in your glass..simmer there Gretzky 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

what helps out Crawford is his big frame which allows little to shoot for....

i give the edge to the much more mobile & technical Tuukka....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Chara is a better goaltender.  He stops the best of forwards.  He gets no nomination for the Norris Trophy for the points are factored into the equation.  Rask is great, Chara is great, the Bs team with CJ as the schematic coach has just stymied the best of offensive teams.  So I will say not goalie but Chara or CJ.  Rask by no means needs to find shelter in those accolades.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Even

Good call.   I give rask the edge. [/QUOTE]

Man I hope this isn't a reverse-shup with a twist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Crawford has been good, but he's been Vokoun good. Rask has been lights out.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Chara is a better goaltender.  He stops the best of forwards.  He gets no nomination for the Norris Trophy for the points are factored into the equation.  Rask is great, Chara is great, the Bs team with CJ as the schematic coach has just stymied the best of offensive teams.  So I will say not goalie but Chara or CJ.  Rask by no means needs to find shelter in those accolades.  

Whistle*** 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Crawford has been good, but he's been Vokoun good. Rask has been lights out.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

Thats the story right there, good call Nite.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Edge to Boston on this one... better stats facing better offense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]"The bottom line for both netminders is that if they can see it, they're going to stop it."

Even

Good call.   I give rask the edge. [/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Counter clockwise swirl.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Even

Counter clockwise swirl.  

[/QUOTE]

This is a hockey forum. Why are you talking about sex moves? Wasn't that Jerry Seinfeld's go to move?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Even

Counter clockwise swirl.  

This is a hockey forum. Why are you talking about sex moves? Wasn't that Jerry Seinfeld's go to move?

[/QUOTE]

Yes it was.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I say advantage Bruins on this one, every other category I have it pretty even, this is where the Bruins will win.  Bruins in 6  or in 4 games if they get lucky bounces their way. In a 1 goal game I choose the Bruins because of Rask.

Also Crawford reminds me a little of Reimer, a lot of rebounds.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

by the end of the series they'll be calling him Corey Crawful