schabs get smoked 6-0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

schabs get smoked 6-0

I just feel better saying that. 

Sorry, it's a sad indictment of me, but I still have a serious hate on for them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: schabs get smoked 6-0

Beat me to it ps -- Enjoyed every minute via Center Ice package. Fans were into it as the Habs dominated early. Jones shut the door in the 1st and it was all down hill from there. Now if the Preds can gold on to the 3 - 1 lead over the Rangers and the B's can down Calgary -- It's a viewing hat trick for me personally.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Beat me to it ps -- Enjoyed every minute via Center Ice package. Fans were into it as the Habs dominated early. Jones shut the door in the 1st and it was all down hill from there. Now if the Preds can gold on to the 3 - 1 lead over the Rangers and the B's can down Calgary -- It's a viewing hat trick for me personally.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I enjoyd every minute. I was busy, and every time I checked in LA had scored again. Love it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

That Jones kid looked real good tonight , kept them in it early in the first , L.A looks very good !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Kings showing that they can still be that 2012 Cup team.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just feel better saying that. 

Sorry, it's a sad indictment of me, but I still have a serious hate on for them.

[/QUOTE]

Don't we all on here.