Schedule question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Schedule question

in all the years I watch the Bs I have never understood the schedule makers in the NHL. 

Ex: Ottawa sun at home Monday at Ott. No game till Friday at Nash, sat home , Sunday in Toronto  no game till Thursday and on and on......

why hey is it not more of a schedule than throwing a dart at a board?....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Schedule question

And wouldn't it have made more sense for today's game to be a matinee so I don't have to stay up passed my bed time?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Schedule question

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

in all the years I watch the Bs I have never understood the schedule makers in the NHL. 

Ex: Ottawa sun at home Monday at Ott. No game till Friday at Nash, sat home , Sunday in Toronto  no game till Thursday and on and on......

why hey is it not more of a schedule than throwing a dart at a board?....

Hockey isn`t the only venue that takes place there. All 30 teams throw in their perspective teams arena`s schedule & it goes from there. It`s then all done by a computer thru a scheduled software. You input certain teams like Boston that travel to the West that they don`t just play one game over there. I`m sure like anything else there are errors & one team does get a messy sched. from time to time.