Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Schedule

Has the new schedule come out yet? I've looked for but can't find anything on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Schedule

Nope, last I heard is the league is waiting for the players to sign off on the new deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Thx for the info BsLgn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

And it's still not finalized !

Players voted and resukts ae still not final , hopefully it done today otherwise there will be no training camp tomorrow and schedule.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why wait until they "officially" ratify when eveyone's sure they will.

I'm anxious to see a schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

MacKenzie just tweeted that they're about to sign the MOU - schedule will then be released, and two hours after the MOU is signed, trades and signings will be legal. Could be a busy night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MacKenzie just tweeted that they're about to sign the MOU - schedule will then be released, and two hours after the MOU is signed, trades and signings will be legal. Could be a busy night.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed Red. For instance, a team like the Habs can't afford to have a long contract dispute with Subban. Having him not playing for even a week or two could make a big difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Not just them - even a team like the Bruins, if they want to use free agency to fill-in for McQuaid would have a very narrow window to grab one of the few legitimate D still on the market. Or a team like the Isles, if they need to scramble for a replacement for Visnovsky - not to mention the Canucks and Lou.