Scratch Kaberle and Thorton/Paille Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

Scratch Kaberle and Thorton/Paille Game 7

First Kabs has been awful bench him i say hes has no right being out there game 7 put out kampfer if they advance maybe then put him back out.  Second please dress seguin for the pp at least i dont know how it could make it any worse.  Thats all

REFS SUCK GO BS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pretzeller. Show Pretzeller's posts

Re: Scratch Kaberle and Thorton/Paille Game 7

Kampfer hurt his knee and isn't even back to skating yet, still a week to 10 days away from skating

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree about Seguin.  We need a guys who can carry the puck with speed to enter the zone and then someone with some creativity to make some plays!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

kaberle has done nothing but be a liability in all zones, horrible. He has even gotten worse in the playoffs, he's now a turnover machine. The one thing he should be good at, now he can't even pass the puck. Chalk him up to a bad trade, eat our loss of the 1st and Colbourn and do not resign him. 4-5 mil, not even close to worth it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He just brough his loser mentality in the team!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

I would start shane hnidey over kaberle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I thought Paille was pretty solid as a replacement for Lucic yesterday. Played well. I'd rather see him on the second line in place of Recchi than scratched.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I agree with scratching Kabe out of the line up ...I wonder whats the PP % since he is with the B's ...he is just terrible and scary put there...I would feel safer with Hnidy ...(can you imagine how bad Kabe is for us to say that) I think Kabe is probably the worst D we had in the last 3 years ....and since we cannot hit an opponent anymore without getting a penalty I would really like to see Seguin replacing Thornton....Seguin can really skate compare to Thornton ...but this wont happen ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

dont know if starting Sequin would be the right choice...game 7 against the teams most hated rivalry and that would be his first game? thats a lot of pressure for anyone, let alone a rookie. I wish he had been playing from the start, I think he would have at least gained some good experience and helped out on the PP

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Even if we just brought Seguin in for the PP it would be worth it.  Game 7 -- CJ shouldn't be rolling 4 lines anyways

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

No he shouldn but he should also not be giving lucic and krecic that much time either they both look bad and Krecic Plz i beg you shoot the puck

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Leadership, toughness, intimidation, energy, a non-liability while giving the other lines a breather. Thornton is valuable.
    The entries into the attacking zone have actually been pretty decent, and Seguin really hasn't gotten good entries unless 1 on 1 anyway... could he help the PP? Possibly. Is it worth taking out someone who can contribute in other areas and for someone who is a liability/turn-over machine at this point of his YOUNG career? I don't think so. If Lucic gets suspended, which is seems like he won't, I'd say slot him in with Krejci and Horton and leave the other 2 lines that are actually producing alone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Scratch Kaberle and Thorton/Paille Game 7:
    [QUOTE]First Kabs has been awful bench him i say hes has no right being out there game 7 put out kampfer if they advance maybe then put him back out.  Second please dress seguin for the pp at least i dont know how it could make it any worse.  Thats all REFS SUCK GO BS!
    Posted by mik802[/QUOTE]

Learn to write...then post !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Kaberle and Thorton/Paille Game 7:
    [QUOTE]I agree about Seguin.  We need a guys who can carry the puck with speed to enter the zone and then someone with some creativity to make some plays!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Seguin is not Ready ! He's not the game breaker you make him out to be !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]kaberle has done nothing but be a liability in all zones, horrible. He has even gotten worse in the playoffs, he's now a turnover machine. The one thing he should be good at, now he can't even pass the puck. Chalk him up to a bad trade, eat our loss of the 1st and Colbourn and do not resign him. 4-5 mil, not even close to worth it!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

Kaberle has been delegated to the 3rd pairing !

Case closed !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]I am all for Putting Thornton in the PressBox tonight....he brings nothing to the table accept leadership and we have plenty of that.
    Posted by rockett7[/QUOTE]

Valium for this waivering Bruin's fan  please...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

I will type howsss everrs i wnt BobbyOrrAlumni if u dont like it dont reeed it.