Seguin- All show and no boat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Seguin- All show and no boat

Seguin had great promise being drafted by the Bruins. however he was too busy going out partying, sleeping in and posting BS on Twitter. The B's players had enough of Seguin's antics. in the end, Seguin was all show and no boat. Bruins got a ton of cap space relief and a bunch of solid young players from Dallas. This allows them to lock up both Rask and Bergeron long term who are the core pieces of this Bruins team. Not a flash in the pan player like Seguin. This will kick off more moves and trades at the wing position. Weiss or Clarkson could be Causeway bound soon.

P.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Seguin- All show and no boat

There's no way you can evaluate a 21 year old's career in such certain terms as you are trying to do.  But yes, depending on what additional pieces PC is able to add will tell us how effectively he managed this trade.  As is, I'm not sold.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

21 or 31 years old. I was not sold on his point production nor his effort in these past playoffs. Seguin your OUT!

There's no way you can evaluate a 21 year old's career in such certain terms as you are trying to do.  But yes, depending on what additional pieces PC is able to add will tell us how effectively he managed this trade.  As is, I'm not sold.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

It's the right move to trade Seguin.

He wasn't horrible - but he won't live up to the superstar contract.  It is actually better to trade him at age 21 when other GMs still buy into the idea that he will become a superstar. 

I don't hate Seguin though - thought he provided some good play until the playoffs this year.

Defense.  It is still important.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

there's only 30 other threads about this. sure. start another one. idiot. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thanks for starting the tenth thread on the same subject!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Thanks for starting the tenth thread on the same subject!

10? You must've stopped counting because you've got socks on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

nailed it readsox'::::''' stuck out in the wrong way. He is getting " the guy" money.

All show and no go. Also whoever chica signs with freed cash can be considered return in the deal, yes?

Plus if  he's on a rehab stint i can catch him with the texas stars in austin. Manny ramirez is also in the neighborhood right now. So blessed.

ending threads since '07

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Well he just didn't score in the playoffs!

But in game six up 2-1 he hits the post.

If that puck goes in we have a game 7!