Seguin at the dot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seguin at the dot

Just read that he was removed from playing center after going 1 for 14 on faceoffs.

Back to the wing where the B's had you, kid.  That's terrible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Seguin at the dot

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just read that he was removed from playing center after going 1 for 14 on faceoffs.

Back to the wing where the B's had you, kid.  That's terrible.

[/QUOTE]

Think this was part of reason Peverly was riding shotgun with him at the beginning?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't understand that about him.  He has very quick hands and picks off a lot of airborne pucks, he gets tips and intercepts passes, but horrible at the dot.  How can you have such natural quickness and still lose face offs like crazy?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't understand that about him.  He has very quick hands and picks off a lot of airborne pucks, he gets tips and intercepts passes, but horrible at the dot.  How can you have such natural quickness and still lose face offs like crazy?

[/QUOTE]

C O M P E T E L E V E L

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He also started out at center in the begining and was moved to wing a few games in. They really want him to be a center, but the face offs and defensive responsibilty is preventing him from being one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

All that said yet Seguin leads the Stars in points !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, their 14 points in 14 games is really setting them up for a great Cup run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, their 14 points in 14 games is really setting them up for a great Cup run.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO, No kidding! How many championships does that Kessel guy have? Oh wait..They just started making the play-offs after 4 seasons since he's been there. Oh how about Ovie & Backstrom, Mike Green & company with the Caps? All all-stars & World Class, what have they won again...OH yes individual trophy nominations, Art Ross's, & President trophy's. No cups & barely 1st round wins! DUMB comment from a dumb poster!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The Seguin bashing continues.  Can't we move on.  I hope he does awesome.  Wish he was still here.  Stampkos doesnt have a championship, neither does Ovi.  So i guess they can be put in the same category.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO, No kidding! How many championships does that Kessel guy have? Oh wait..They just started making the play-offs after 4 seasons since he's been there. Oh how about Ovie & Backstrom, Mike Green & company with the Caps? All all-stars & World Class, what have they won again...OH yes individual trophy nominations, Art Ross's, & President trophy's. No cups & barely 1st round wins! DUMB comment from a dumb poster!

[/QUOTE]

Guess we can say the same about Cam huh?  PS. Seguin has a ring.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C O M P E T E L E V E L

[/QUOTE]

Correct answer for the corners, in the traffic and any other dirty areas you can think of, but not the face off dot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Seguin bashing continues.  Can't we move on.  I hope he does awesome.  Wish he was still here.  Stampkos doesnt have a championship, neither does Ovi.  So i guess they can be put in the same category.  

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is funny how last year in the playoffs all I kept hearing was how good defensively he was playing,and he was getting lots of scoring chances,and now that he is gone he is nothing but a bum.personally I would like to have the bum.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is funny how last year in the playoffs all I kept hearing was how good defensively he was playing,and he was getting lots of scoring chances,and now that he is gone he is nothing but a bum.personally I would like to have the bum.

[/QUOTE]

You and me both and its called hypocrisy.

[/QUOTE]

Comes from the same people that were saying Yagr was playing great,if he was a horse he would have been shot.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You and me both and its called hypocrisy.

[/QUOTE]

Comes from the same people that were saying Yagr was playing great,if he was a horse he would have been shot.

[/QUOTE]

You know when we got  jagr I said to my friends he would not score a goal in the playoffs

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but he was strong on the puck man,he wouldn't pass it to anyone though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's cute the way you two keep congratulating each other.  

"You know when we got  jagr I said to my friends he would not score a goal in the playoffs"

No offense, but there's a few things in that sentence I'm not buying...

Kitch, didn't you make a few predictions during the Toronto series?  Wanna talk about those?

Seguin is still fun to watch and I wish him the best (not tomorrow though).  That said, noticing that Dallas made the same controversial move to put him on the wing, a month into the season, is worth noting.  It isn't riping him at all.  Just reminding the nellies here that screaming for him to play center might not have made sense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's cute the way you two keep congratulating each other.  

"You know when we got  jagr I said to my friends he would not score a goal in the playoffs"

No offense, but there's a few things in that sentence I'm not buying...

Kitch, didn't you make a few predictions during the Toronto series?  Wanna talk about those?

Seguin is still fun to watch and I wish him the best (not tomorrow though).  That said, noticing that Dallas made the same controversial move to put him on the wing, a month into the season, is worth noting.  It isn't riping him at all.  Just reminding the nellies here that screaming for him to play center might not have made sense.

[/QUOTE
    The only prediction I made in the Leaf series is when it was 4-1 in the third that they were done,just like 99.999999 percent of the people watching the game,including you so quit with the crap.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE
    The only prediction I made in the Leaf series is when it was 4-1 in the third that they were done,just like 99.999999 percent of the people watching the game,including you so quit with the crap.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry kitch, but you and marco just keep patting yourselves on the back in these threads, mocking everyone else, and crediting yourselves with all kinds of predictions.

Well, did you know that I told this pack of models I used to date, while dining at the Four Seasons, that Seguin would be terrible in the playoffs, but would then be worshiped as a member of a different team when he scores some September goals.  Yeah.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

C O M P E T E L E V E L [/QUOTE]

I knew you would weigh in LoL

@BadHab - You are right he should be better but right now, what Chiarelli mention in parting, Seguin relies on his raw talent with his new found TOI.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah I would love to have Seguin's one goal and 8 points in 22 playoff games last season.

What a stud!

25. This post has been removed.