Seguin could go back to juniors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Seguin could go back to juniors?

Bob McKenzie just tweeted it could happen,  not saying it will but would not be the first.
    How does that work ?
    This means he cannot play in the playoffs ?
    If so why didn't they send him to the WJC ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Seguin could go back to juniors?

Geez I hope not.  I'd like to see Shawn Thornton as a healthy scratch for certain games and Tyler in his place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

No way does that happen Mckenzie is a great source knows his NHL info but Wheeler and Stuart gone would give the Bruins another 4Mil for additional cap space before Seguin gets sent down that's how I see it anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin could go back to juniors?:
    [QUOTE]No way does that happen Mckenzie is a great source knows his NHL info but Wheeler and Stuart gone would give the Bruins another 4Mil for additional cap space before Seguin gets sent down that's how I see it anyway.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I agree with you . When I saw that tweet my jaw just fell.
    I'm certain Stuart will get traded and he'll free up 1.6m.

If someone knows the rules on sending Seguin back down please supply a link.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

After Chris Kelly, I'm afraid to see who else is coming down the road

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin could go back to juniors? : I agree with you . When I saw that tweet my jaw just fell. I'm certain Stuart will get traded and he'll free up 1.6m. If someone knows the rules on sending Seguin back down please supply a link.  
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Too hard to find in the CBA . But I think this will help you. #2 in regards to Seguin.

http://proicehockey.about.com/od/collegeandjuniorhockey/f/nhl_juniors.htm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He can be sent down, but a year of his contract has already expired and he can't be brought back up until his junior team's season ends.  I doubt very much the Bruins would do this, he could be useful yet, especially if injuries happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I would try this line up nothing to loose this is the time to do it against softer teams it seems the coaching staff will not take a gamble on serious line changes.

Looch Krejci Seguin(Seguin speed will help this line and reevaluate Seguin before making any drastic changes giving him more ice time could help the kid)

Marchand Bergy Horton( Horton on a faster line will give him better scoring chances)

Rechhi Campbell Ryder(Campbell deserves to move up to 3rd center)

Paille Wheels Kelly(Wheels will need to play center for Kelly can adjust)
     Rest Thornton for 2 gms. or Rechhi

Looch Krejci Seguin
    Marchand Bergy Horton
    Paille Campbell Ryder
    Kelly Wheels Thornton

Chara Kampfer
    Sieds Stuart
    Ference McQuaid
    Boychuk

Rask (start for both gms.) Rest Thomas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin could go back to juniors? : I agree with you . When I saw that tweet my jaw just fell. I'm certain Stuart will get traded and he'll free up 1.6m. If someone knows the rules on sending Seguin back down please supply a link.  
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Bob MacKenzie tweet regarding deadline for sending juniors down:

Couple of things for B's fans freaking over Seguin comment: 1) Just said it's an option. 2) deadline for returning jr aged guys is Feb. 28.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://twitter.com/#!/TSNBobMcKenzie

"Also, memo to delusional Leaf fans who think they may get 2011 1st rder back from BOS. It is NOT happening except in your dreams."

"BTW, not saying all Leaf fans are delusional, just those who think TOR's 1st rder will end up back in Toronto. ;-)"

It's funny how Mckenzie always comes back on twitter to explain himself and not try to sound pompous especially with Leaf fans...