Seguin Goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Seguin Goal

Think Pouliot saw how to stick handle forehand to back hand and put the shot ON NET at least.

Sweet play to get it to Tyler and VERY nice finish

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Seguin Goal

In Response to Seguin Goal:
    [QUOTE]Think Pouliot saw how to stick handle forehand to back hand and put the shot ON NET at least. Sweet play to get it to Tyler and VERY nice finish
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]
    I don't like Pouliot but it's not his fault he got slashed at the last second.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Pure skill. Unfortunately Pouliot has size, speed, and absolutely zero puck handling skill. just as frustrating for Peter and Claude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Tyler's goal was a thing of beauty.

He has such great acceleration..... A pleasure to watch...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Pouliot has two of the nicest goals this season I am confused?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Goal:
    [QUOTE]Pouliot has two of the nicest goals this season I am confused?
    Posted by originalcallodthedom[/QUOTE]
    Both of them put together don't match the skill level we saw on Seguin's goal today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to "Re: Seguin Goal": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Goal : Both of them put together don't match the skill level we saw on Seguin's goal today. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] Oh I know that I just don't think pouliot is as bad as everyone says. he's a lot like paisle but not as good on defense and has better hands.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Seguin Goal": Oh I know that I just don't think pouliot is as bad as everyone says. he's a lot like paisle but not as good on defense and has better hands.
    Posted by originalcallodthedom[/QUOTE]
    Sorry Callo but I think Pouliot is far worse than most think. Let's just agree to disagree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Goal : Sorry Callo but I think Pouliot is far worse than most think. Let's just agree to disagree.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

In all of my years watching hockey, I cannot remember anyone falling down so often.

It's amazing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Goal : In all of my years watching hockey, I cannot remember anyone falling down so often. It's amazing.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    He's like the guy at scrimmage hockey that usually ends up clipping someone with a stick because he has no control over his limbs. He's all arms and legs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

I think Poulliot got the falling down technique perfected while playing the Habs. It's part of practice routin: stop and go, falling on ice, whinning to refs etc.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Philly they started a charity because of Hartnell's ability to master this art form.

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/flyers-talk/post/Hartnell-Down-The-story-behind-the-chari?blockID=645766