Seguin Search

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Seguin Search

But besides the goal tonight and the plus minus which i have faith in. He was absent from this game and was also afraid to mix it up. Maybe we are playing tougher teams but he needs to rise to the occasion a little bit more. We are the Bruins and we hit and play defense first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

He's got 14 goals and 15 assists and people are down on him? Who wouldn't want a scorer like Kessel or Seguin. The kid is 19 and impressionable. I hope the fans and Julian don't destroy his confidense like happened to Kessel! Also, nobody scores against their line because they are always in the opponents end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Search:
    [QUOTE]He's got 14 goals and 15 assists and people are down on him? Who wouldn't want a scorer like Kessel or Seguin. The kid is 19 and impressionable. I hope the fans and Julian don't destroy his confidense like happened to Kessel! Also, nobody scores against their line because they are always in the opponents end.
    Posted by jeffory[/QUOTE]

I don't think this was the case at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Wow an actual consensus and not everyone throwing each other under the bus. Its a christmas MIRACLE...So now we only need CJ to shake it up and put Pevs in place for Segs....
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

cj definitely needs to shake it up.  18-2-1 in the last 21 is unacceptable.  there is no reason the b's shouldn't have gone 21-0.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1972. Show Bruin1972's posts

In Response to Seguin Search:
    [QUOTE]I know the following truths: 1. Seguin gives jump to his linemates.  2. He is fast and has a great shot. 3. Everyone has slumps. But is the kids slowly becoming Kessel? It is a question not an answer. And the same goes for the following questions. Is this the best we will see of him this year? Is he disappearing as other talent is emerging? Is he getting soft and lazy? Do we have to shake him up? Where is his speed and open ice moves? Is he really a winger or do we need to put him in center and move Kelly up? Again these are questions but watching him of late the fire is not quite there. I don't know and I am not condemning him but I want to make sure I am not the only one seeing some disturbing trends.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

Yes I noticed that too;   he does not not seem to find as much open ice as he used, because the opposition is now paying more attention to him. This will probably be his next segment of development, how to manage to get open while being closely opposed. Also he seems to spend more time in the corner lately. Maybe he has been told to ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

It would be pretty foolish to shake up the line-up to help a player's development when the team is clearly playing so well. I'm pretty certain that any one of our top 3 lines can score on any given shift. He'll probably get a hot streak going as soon as the 1st line gets going so they can take the heat off Seguin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Seguin Search:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Search : I don't think this was the case at all. Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

More dollar bills in my pocket has always made more confident LoL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seguin Search : More dollar bills in my pocket has always made more confident LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that way too before my original post. This guy is asking for over $5M per year and doesn't have confidence in himself ?