Seguin Trade To Dallas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seguin Trade To Dallas?

Just saw this...

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 5m

Huge trade in the works. Boston and Dallas close on a deal sending Tyler Seguin to Stars for Loui Eriksson. Other parts involved as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Seguin Trade To Dallas?

i may throw up if they do this. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Who would play off wing? And Erickson has an NTC that starts tomorrow - needs to be done today if they're going to do it. Though I still am not super keen on trading Seguin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Maybe Dallas will throw in Sturm, Primeau and Stuart as well!!

This will haunt. Chiarelli don't! Not yet!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm guessing he would waive his NTC to play in boston 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Woudn't be straight up and again i'll say this wouldn't be happening if the cap were at $70M still. It is a money move and has allot to do with Bergeron, Krejci and Lucic extensions coming up in the next few years.

"Believe Peverley may be in that Dallas/Boston deal as well."

This would free up even more money for Chiarelli tomorrow!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Woudn't be straight up and again i'll say this wouldn't be happening if the cap were at $70M still. It is a money move and has allot to do with Bergeron, Krejci and Lucic extensions coming up in a few years.

"Believe Peverley may be in that Dallas/Boston deal as well."

This would free up even more money for Chiarelli tomorrow!

I agree San Dog in part ... money , yes, but like I have always said we never are privy to what happens behind closed doors... Seguin did not do himself any favours here in Boston it appears on the surface .  I know he is a young kid , and from what I had heard like all of us , that off ice issues did not make the Bruins Brass happy .... basically Chiarelli came out at season's end and sort of scolded him like you would your child basically except in the press... Did this burn Seguin and he demanded out of Boston?  Who knows? Bruins do not pull this kind of move, especially with this type of player who was deemed to be future franchise player,  unless there are underlying circumstances... To which we may never know...

Yes, the Bruins are going to have to add to this deal to get Ericksson... I agree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The only way that this makes sense, is that a deal is in place for one the free agents.

None of the free agents is worth it though. Or other deals are in the works.

PC better be careful, this deal could be his Waterloo,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

CCtsn: Someone will have to do a Paul Harvey "rest of the story" if the #Bruins trade Tyler Seguin

Absolutely... but chances are all we will get is corporate speak...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

"Not confirmed but names mentioned as POSSIBLE in BOS-DAL incl Seguin, Peverley, Ryan Button, Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Matt Fraser, Joe Morrow"

Now the Bs would a ton of depth and cap space.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

"Not confirmed but names mentioned as POSSIBLE in BOS-DAL incl Seguin, Peverley, Ryan Button, Eriksson, Reilly Smith, Matt Fraser, Joe Morrow"

True but would they be improved?  So much for my hope of Seguin trade talk being dropped.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Done !!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426938

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

True but would they be improved?  So much for my hope of Seguin trade talk being dropped.[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you think of Lou Eriksson and Toronto born prospect Matt Fraser ?

Also if PC lands Clarkson or Alfredsson tomorrow we will be more pleased. Well I will anyways.