Seguin's Hip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Seguin's Hip

I know PC said that it did not affect his decision to trade him, but I am skeptical. I have a feeling that it was the main reason why his offensive production was non-existent in the playoffs. Physicality was never his game, but he REALLY avoided it in the playoffs. 

The main reasons are probably his finesse playing style, his lack of maturity and commitment, our depth at his natural position, and the fact that he was a poor fit for the system. However, his health may have had something to do with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Seguin's Hip

Health may have been an issue.  Being next to invisible in a long Cup run may have also been a big part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Health may have been an issue.  Being next to invisible in a long Cup run may have also been a big part.

Thats number one for me. Some will tie the immaturity to it, and we'll never know the whole story. But for me, the second biggest factor is he has to be a top line center, which wasnt going to happen here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Thats number one for me. Some will tie the immaturity to it, and we'll never know the whole story. But for me, the second biggest factor is he has to be a top line center, which wasnt going to happen here.

His contract says he's amazing.  His draft position says he's amazing.  His fans say he's amazing.

His performance says he skates fast and does well with Bergeron and Marchand.