Seidenberg and Boychuck lately......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Seidenberg and Boychuck lately......

....have been TERRIBLE with the puck

I know they're better than this, but lately it's just been a horror show watching them try and clear the puck or hit a teammate up ice.  Too many lazy lateral passes.  Too many passes up ice that have no chance of getting through the obvious opposing players that are right in it's path.  Too many jugling of pucks before they can get control of them and getting checked off the puck or stripped of it in their own zone zone.  That needs to be cleaned up, asap

In fact what really needs to happen is the Bruins as a whole need to cut down on the amount of quick blind passes they've been doing lately and skate with the puck a little more. Try skating it out of your zone or into there's when you can. Just doing THAT can create havoc for the opposing team and open things up. To much chipping at pucks and just knocking it around without much thought or care on where it goes lately

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Seidenberg and Boychuck lately......

I think you can just say the whole team is defensively challenged right now. Nobody is skating. It's like they are in quicksand or something. Watching the Bruins try to pass out of their own end the last few games has being very comical at times. Except it ain't funny. We have Rangers and Philly coming up. I hope they get some of their game back by then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i'm hearing the hal gill trade rumors. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Hal Gill and Moens are apparently 2 Habs on the way out. Some play off team will pick them up two good consistent players with playoff experience. Hal Gill in Bruins jersey big ? but interesting thought will be an asset for play-offs.

Our d men are looking out of sync as of late but these things do happen when we are missing 2 speedy players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Not as poorly as Corvo. Last nite, in the first period Corvo takes off with his entire team in front of him, never passes, blasts across the line, loses the pick and his footing, ends up flat on the ice without the puck. This has been happening too often to ignore. I did notice that houda must have whispered in his ear, as he then made short up ice passes for the rest of the game. But he has been quoted as saying he doesn't like the defensive game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg and Boychuck lately......:
    [QUOTE]Not as poorly as Corvo. Last nite, in the first period Corvo takes off with his entire team in front of him, never passes, blasts across the line, loses the pick and his footing, ends up flat on the ice without the puck. This has been happening too often to ignore. I did notice that houda must have whispered in his ear, as he then made short up ice passes for the rest of the game. But he has been quoted as saying he doesn't like the defensive game.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

by who and when? not being critical, just curious as i haven't seen it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

What shocked me last night against the Panthers was that at least a 1/2 dozen times the Bruins defensemen got caught up-ice, and the Panthers had breakaways and odd-man rushes, especially the two on ones against Rask. That he stopped all but one of them is a tribute to him, but it's a loose style of play that needs to be tightened up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenberg and Boychuck lately......:
    [QUOTE] What shocked me last night against the Panthers was that at least a 1/2 dozen times the Bruins defensemen got caught up-ice, and the Panthers had breakaways and odd-man rushes, especially the two on ones against Rask. That he stopped all but one of them is a tribute to him, but it's a loose style of play that needs to be tightened up.
    Posted by trouts[/QUOTE]

That breakaway Versteeg had, where he was just standing in front of the blue line with no one within 30 feet of him was a shock

As soon as he got the puck and was rushing in I yelled, "what the....how the....who the......NO WAY!!!!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Dennis and Johnny are tired. They've played all the games. They played tough and hard.

The All-Star break will do them just fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

Asked Fluto this AM why Seidenberg and Ference were the top D-men on the PP last night in Sunrise. No Boychuk, very little Chara, and not much Corvo. Is Ward (LOL) sending a message to his PP or is Claude sending one?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"i'm hearing the hal gill trade rumors."

You know that is really not that far fetched especially if Chiarelli has already determined that he is not resigning Corvo and/or Boychuk. Lebrun already wrote that PC told him he will be picking a depth Forward and Dman.