Seidenburg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Seidenburg

Is he their worst D? I find him not making many good decisions this season. So many goals caused by his bad play against the Bs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Seidenburg

In Response to Seidenburg:
    [QUOTE]Is he their worst D? I find him not making many good decisions this season. So many goals caused by his bad play against the Bs.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]
    He played very poorly today and as of late. That was an awful shift that led to the 3rd goal. I cut him extra slack since he's typically solid. Boychuk was a bright spot today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenburg:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Seidenburg : He played very poorly today and as of late. That was an awful shift that led to the 3rd goal. I cut him extra slack since he's typically solid. Boychuk was a bright spot today.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - Especially on that breakout pass to Seguin who blasted through center before orchestrating the 3-3 goal.  Mind you, when he first passed the puck diagonally through the crease area to Seguin I was thinking "Man, please don't make a habit of that."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : dez - Especially on that breakout pass to Seguin who blasted through center before orchestrating the 3-3 goal.  Mind you, when he first passed the puck diagonally through the crease area to Seguin I was thinking "Man, please don't make a habit of that."
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    He stood out in both ends today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Crazy. Seidenburg is and will be the #2 guy on this team for a long time. Does anyone seriously have any concerns about him come playoff time? He was HUGE last year, and has been for many games this year.

He had a bad game. He has NOT been playing poorly for any length of time. It happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

failed pinching in leading to odd man rushes the other way.

Seeems to be a trend .

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Many of our stars have been less than stellar lately... Chara turnover on the first goal, TT softie on the GWG (right after we tied the game too!) The whole team is struggling now and Seides is no different.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Many of our stars have been less than stellar lately... Chara turnover on the first goal, TT softie on the GWG (right after we tied the game too!) The whole team is struggling now and Seides is no different.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

agree, agree and agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Seidenburg : He played very poorly today and as of late. That was an awful shift that led to the 3rd goal. I cut him extra slack since he's typically solid. Boychuk was a bright spot today.

You read minds too ! I thought he was the best Bruin's D today by a large margin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : You read minds too ! I thought he was the best Bruin's D today by a large margin.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    Caron played well too. I hope he's got his confidence back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : Caron played well too. I hope he's got his confidence back.

He's getting better . I've been impressed lately after being unimpressed with his play for most of the season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : He's getting better . I've been impressed lately after being unimpressed with his play for most of the season.
    He's got a heavy shot. Even last game, he handcuffed Nabokov with a wrister from just inside the blue line. He's got to fire the puck more.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : He's got a heavy shot. Even last game, he handcuffed Nabokov with a wrister from just inside the blue line. He's got to fire the puck more.

And the announcers were saying that he is so much better when he keeps his feet moving. True for anyone but for him a must.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Seidenburg:[QUOTE]Crazy. Seidenburg is and will be the #2 guy on this team for a long time. Does anyone seriously have any concerns about him come playoff time? He was HUGE last year, and has been for many games this year. He had a bad game. He has NOT been playing poorly for any length of time. It happens. Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I agree here asmaha and I think one of the problems has been the defensman pinching heavily because the Bruins have been lacking in offense. The coaches are telling the backliners to help out as much as possible and they have been getting caught hence the odd man rushes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : And the announcers were saying that he is so much better when he keeps his feet moving. True for anyone but for him a must.
    Yes, it's a must. He's like Lucic in that he can move well once he gets going but he's not good from a stand-still. Seguin can cheat a little bit that way since he can go from zero to flying in 3 strides.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : Yes, it's a must. He's like Lucic in that he can move well once he gets going but he's not good from a stand-still. Seguin can cheat a little bit that way since he can go from zero to flying in 3 strides.

Good example. Runaway train when he keeps his feet moving.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Seids usually makes up for his mistakes. TT bailed him out on the blue line misplay to give the back checkers time to get in place. Then DS panicked and hammered the puck off the backboards on too sharp an angle. A little more towards the corner and that puck eludes everyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I feel like this is a reaction from only watching today's game.  Seidenberg made some mistakes today, but he's been very solid on the year.  If we're gonna complain about him we might as well get rid of everyone.  There is no way you could watch the Bruins regularly this year and surmise that Seidenberg is worse than Corvo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Seidenberg has frustrated me lately and Chara too. They're far from bad players, but they haven't been playing as well as they can.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Seidenburg : I agree here asmaha and I think one of the problems has been the defensman pinching heavily because the Bruins have been lacking in offense. The coaches are telling the backliners to help out as much as possible and they have been getting caught hence the odd man rushes.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I think this ties into the other problem they've been having lately.  It looks like sometimes they are so busy looking down the ice trying to find the perfect outlet pass that they miss the guy standing right in front of them ready to intercept it.