Sens & Habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Re: Sens & Habs

Great game, any team the beats the hated Habs is good by me. Go Sens Go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

Right on. Perfect comment. Just got home and enjoyed results of game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Much less shananigans in game 4 tonight. So far, Habs have control.....just under 5 mins. left in the 2nd, Habs up 2-0.

Habs tried to sit on a 2-0 lead going into the third... and lost 2-3 in OT. Priceless.

Had to feel bad for Price getting hurt and for Budaj get thrown into the fire... but not too bad. Habs losing the lead with under 30 secs left and the game in OT is delicious.

PS, thinking Shupe is closer to correct than Kennedy in their argument. Kennedy might have witnessed an improvement out of PK this year, but when you see how he behaved throughout Game 3, you have to see once a tool, always a tool.

For those B's fans still saying they would take PK in black & gold, I say no way, ever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Much less shananigans in game 4 tonight. So far, Habs have control.....just under 5 mins. left in the 2nd, Habs up 2-0.

Habs tried to sit on a 2-0 lead going into the third... and lost 2-3 in OT. Priceless.

Had to feel bad for Price getting hurt and for Budaj get thrown into the fire... but not too bad. Habs losing the lead with under 30 secs left and the game in OT is delicious.

PS, thinking Shupe is closer to correct than Kennedy in their argument. Kennedy might have witnessed an improvement out of PK this year, but when you see how he behaved throughout Game 3, you have to see once a tool, always a tool.

For those B's fans still saying they would take PK in black & gold, I say no way, ever.

Nope dont feel bad for either.  Actually, quite the opposite.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Literally, Price-less. He got hurt at the end of regulation and Budaj had to play OT.

After that OT goal -- Habs brass got to be wondering -- What the hell were we thinking when we signed this guy to a 2 year extension.

Did you catch Therrien's post game comments about the faceoff placement? He would have put different players out there if he knew the refs were going to change the location. Between that and the "kicked in goal" -- the guy was as coherent as a post concert Ozzy Osbourne.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Literally, Price-less. He got hurt at the end of regulation and Budaj had to play OT.

After that OT goal -- Habs brass got to be wondering -- What the hell were we thinking when we signed this guy to a 2 year extension.

Did you catch Therrien's post game comments about the faceoff placement? He would have put different players out there if he knew the refs were going to change the location. Between that and the "kicked in goal" -- the guy was as coherent as a post concert Ozzy Osbourne.

Therrien is totally f...d up...too much pressure ...he will die behind the bench with a heart attack

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

But I want the Bruins to knock them out of the playoffs...  

They tookar jobs!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

3rd Period Center Ice Brawl! Huge 2 hander got it started and then it was full out brawl. Sens kicking Habs butts on the scoreboard and in the fighting ring!

Advantage Sens.

4ever....I would reaaly like to cancel our bet...I cant see myself out of the board for the remaining playoffs...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

That would be my worst nightmare. If he ever came to the Bs I might have to cheer for another team, and I have never changed teams in any sport for 50 years. My garage has a huge Bs logo on the door, Bruins themed basement, etc. I don't even like to think about the possibility. I absolutely hate his antics, he leaves a black mark on our sport.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

if i ever see a B's jersey with subban on the back it better be a goalie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Paul MacLean: "Goalie 31".  That was awesome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Paul MacLean: "Goalie 31".  That was awesome.

It is funny how he does that.

Everyone see how the McLean look a like got behind the Habs bench?

thats Priceless, or Goalie31less.