Sens Pens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Sens Pens

Game 3, what a shorty by Alfredson to tie it up and take it into OT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Sens Pens

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Game 3, what a shorty by Alfredson to tie it up and take it into OT.

What a great game. The kid Turris for Ottawa is a monster. He playing great

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

I'm also really hoping Sens pull this out too! Pitt can't lose enough to make my happy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I was glad we didnt meet the Sens in the first round. They were playing great at the end of the season, then they dismantled the Habs. I really thought they would give the Pens more problems and possibly take the series to 7. I guess we'll see how OT goes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I was glad we didnt meet the Sens in the first round. They were playing great at the end of the season, then they dismantled the Habs. I really thought they would give the Pens more problems and possibly take the series to 7. I guess we'll see how OT goes.

Vokoum has been playing well,since he took over in  net.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Definately. The flower was killing them in nyi series

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep he has. The fire power of the pens is their savior though. I dont know how many times they come back when being down. Of course, Im talking of the Isles series. Its like they know they will score, when they need too. Little different with the Sens series.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Looked like a head shot on Spezza.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya a little bit. Spezza was leaning forward to poke the puck and put himself in a dangerous position. Lots of nasty hits, which border on illegal, come from guys reaching and leaning over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Ya a little bit. Spezza was leaning forward to poke the puck and put himself in a dangerous position. Lots of nasty hits, which border on illegal, come from guys reaching and leaning over.

Thought Orpik hit was bad to he definetly left his feet to make hit

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Vokoun looked broken after the Sens winning goal in OT.

Perhaps the bubble has burst for him.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I was thinking while watching the 2 East Semi's, that Calgary fans have to be flat out sick to their collective stomachs watching Bartkowski play. I know the B's also offered him, a first, and who? Was it Koko?

I'm sure the Flamers will just love Kenneth Agostino and Ben Hanowski as well as their pick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

I was thinking while watching the 2 East Semi's, that Calgary fans have to be flat out sick to their collective stomachs watching Bartkowski play. I know the B's also offered him, a first, and who? Was it Koko?

I'm sure the Flamers will just love Kenneth Agostino and Ben Hanowski as well as their pick.

Yes, it was Koko.

Calgary got completely jobbed by Iginla and the Pens.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I think this non-trade could potentially go down as a great non-deal for the Bruins. Iginla has played well, but I am very pleased with Bartkowski. Can't wait to see Kokalachev either.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I think this non-trade could potentially go down as a great non-deal for the Bruins. Iginla has played well, but I am very pleased with Bartkowski. Can't wait to see Kokalachev either.

I agree, and I think Iginla goes back to Calgary in the off-season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I agree, and I think Iginla goes back to Calgary in the off-season.

Me too and the Pens likely know this too.

Credit Shero for the cahones to "go for it" but if the Pens do not at least reach the finals he will have some 'splainin to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

If Iginla was really planning to go back to Calgary then wouldn't it make more sense for him to be concerned about what Calgary got back in trade for him? I seriously doubt he has any plans of returning there anytime soon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If Iginla was really planning to go back to Calgary then wouldn't it make more sense for him to be concerned about what Calgary got back in trade for him? I seriously doubt he has any plans of returning there anytime soon.

Well, one tihng is for certain...he is not staying in Pittsburgh. They simply don't have the cap space for him next season, evenif he takes a substantial paycut.

EDM? lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Well, one tihng is for certain...he is not staying in Pittsburgh. They simply don't have the cap space for him next season, evenif he takes a substantial paycut.

EDM? lol.

The Pens have two goalies, six dmen and ten forwards under contract for next year.  They have just under 8M to sign two forwards.  I can see them re-signing Iginla.  I'm not saying it's a done deal, but I could see him staying there if he doesn't get his Cup this year.  Also, I was watching the Calgary CTV news a few weeks ago and they said he had put his house on the market.  Doesn't sound like a guy who plans on moving there again.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

As much as I'd like to see the Sens beat the Pens, it's very unlikely to happen, unless a miracle happens (Anderson can keep stopping 50 shots/game). They just have too much fire power MOST nights. Good on the Sens to win one or two, but I think the Penguins are going to the Conf. finals.