shanny suspended me for two games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

shanny suspended me for two games

But now I am back to issue my apology to stanley. 

Honestly, I never thought you'd believe a word of it, but when you did, I got carried away, and I took it way too far. It was supposed to be just a little prank, but I most definitely crossed the line when I posted the transcript on the forums. That was a bad decision on my part, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I know that it must have been incredibly aggrivating, and I am happy to see that it didn't ruin the forums for you, and that you have still been posting. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: shanny suspended me for two games

Next time, get dez or NAS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Honestly, I never thought you'd believe a word of it, but when you did, I got carried away, and I took it way too far. It was supposed to be just a little prank, but I most definitely crossed the line when I posted the transcript on the forums. That was a bad decision on my part, and for that, I sincerely apologize. I know that it must have been incredibly aggrivating, and I am happy to see that it didn't ruin the forums for you, and that you have still been posting. 

At first, and I was probably influenced by the responses, I thought it was a little on the mean side. I caught myself reading it again that night and I was laughing. Very nice post, and your apology comes across as very sincere...Can't believe you got banned for 2 days for it, thats kind of funny too. If I were the MOD I would have told you don't do it again, all while trying to hide the smirk on my face and I would have suggested that Stanley not be so naive either, while shaking my head in disbelief.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Next time, get dez or NAS.

Yes. A strongly worded e-mail, perhaps even a challenge to NAS from Not-A-SkatingClown@yahoo.com will scare him off.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It was inevitable that something bad would happen once Stanley posted his real email addr.

It could have been worse, rather than being pranked, he could have been scammed out of money or beaten up by the president of the Peverly fan club.

And Stanley cursing out PC said quite a bit about his character.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Well done bostonfan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good man.  Happy to have you back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Good man.  Happy to have you back.

I honestly didn't realize he was missing. Then again, I'm incredibly self absorbed. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

just giving this a bump in hopes that stanley will see this

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

+1. Good form.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I thought that the email exchange was hilarious.  And a much needed reality check and lesson in humility for our obnoxious friend.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

it's okay 27 offsides, in the end this is just a forum. Nice to have you back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not sure how i missed this post but very well done bostonian.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

kudos