Ship Jumpers Roll Call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Ship Jumpers Roll Call

In response to kitchener's comment:

Time to scrap this post yet?

I won't post here after the puck drops tomorrow night.  Until then, I am happy with constant reminder for those on the list that their boohoo, whiney, back turning, trashing of the team sure did ring false when the B's delivered an awesome ending to an awesome series.  Hopefully they'll change the approach for the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

The comeback was memorable and will live forever in many fans minds. Why not keep reminding these so-called fans? Most of them had no problem posting on here prior to the beginning of the series complaing about how horrible this team is. 

I gotta say, I'm relieved to see a few of them go. I sincerely hope they do not come back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Ronstar8's comment:

The comeback was memorable and will live forever in many fans minds. Why not keep reminding these so-called fans? Most of them had no problem posting on here prior to the beginning of the series complaing about how horrible this team is. 

I gotta say, I'm relieved to see a few of them go. I sincerely hope they do not come back.

Sweet avatar Ron. Go Bruins! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Time to scrap this post yet?

I won't post here after the puck drops tomorrow night.  Until then, I am happy with constant reminder for those on the list that their boohoo, whiney, back turning, trashing of the team sure did ring false when the B's delivered an awesome ending to an awesome series.  Hopefully they'll change the approach for the future.

No body is going to change just because you say the have to,if there playing well i will say so if there playing like crap i will also say so,and if there are games when they win and I don't make any comments maybee I'm working.And as far as the last game it was an awesome finish,but if they had played the whole game they wouldn't have been in that mess in the first place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Link Gaetz.  WTF. 

I'm not successful enough to dine with Hall of Famers, so I settle for what I can get...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Ahhh....The Missing Link!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No body is going to change just because you say the have to

I didn't say anyone had to do anything.  I'm saying that the absolute fools that spent months trashing the team might think twice considering how incredibly stupid they look right now.

If not, well, let them post all of their waste and hopefully we'll have another one of these threads when the B's beat the Rangers.

Go Bruins!

BRUINS IN FOUR!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Yawnn...goodnight sheriff NASS and his deputities...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I was fortunate enough to sit in section 325. Spent $300, which would have covered the wedding cake after the deposit. Going in there, my fiance and I weren't so sure it was worth it. 10 minutes to go in the game, she looked at me and said, "if they don't have any goals with 3 or 4 minutes left, should we go?". I looked at her and said "No.....because if something special happens, I'll regret it forever". Sure enough, the roof blew off that place, and we had a 20 minute dance party between regulation and overtime. Unbelievable atmosphere in there. The garden dumped all the dead-weight fans who didn't want to stick it out (not knocking them....the odds were astronomical, but every diehard fan wanted to watch the end of the season, as ugly as it looked), and it was absolutely rocking. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I was fortunate enough to sit in section 325. Spent $300, which would have covered the wedding cake after the deposit. Going in there, my fiance and I weren't so sure it was worth it. 10 minutes to go in the game, she looked at me and said, "if they don't have any goals with 3 or 4 minutes left, should we go?". I looked at her and said "No.....because if something special happens, I'll regret it forever". Sure enough, the roof blew off that place, and we had a 20 minute dance party between regulation and overtime. Unbelievable atmosphere in there. The garden dumped all the dead-weight fans who didn't want to stick it out (not knocking them....the odds were astronomical, but every diehard fan wanted to watch the end of the season, as ugly as it looked), and it was absolutely rocking. 

Congrats on being there to see history unfold. Go Bruins! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Link Gaetz.  WTF. 

I'm not successful enough to dine with Hall of Famers, so I settle for what I can get...

He played for a Senior Team in my hometown. Partied with him a bit, what a charcater!