shut up you cry babies fron canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

shut up you cry babies fron canada

they are the biggest whiners in the league and now that chara cleaned pacioretty clock they want to say  stuff it happens hockey is a rough sport

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada

Just fot the record I am from Canada (West Coast) and most of us here dont even consider Quebec part of the country so dont lump the entire country into it.  I am a huge Bruins fan and live in Canuck territory and I can tell you that most people I have talked to today, and that is a lot considering I have been wearing my Chara jersey all day, agree that mabye a 1 - 2 game suspension should have been in order, but referring it for criminal charges if just absurd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada:
    [QUOTE]Just fot the record I am from Canada (West Coast) and most of us here dont even consider Quebec part of the country so dont lump the entire country into it.  I am a huge Bruins fan and live in Canuck territory and I can tell you that most people I have talked to today, and that is a lot considering I have been wearing my Chara jersey all day, agree that mabye a 1 - 2 game suspension should have been in order, but referring it for criminal charges if just absurd.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]no doubt criminal thats nut with all the hits over the years hockey would have been banned also i was referring to canada as whole more or less the constant crying from montreal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : no doubt criminal thats nut with all the hits over the years hockey would have been banned also i was referring to canada as whole more or less the constant crying from montreal
    Posted by badbruin77[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you just confused me with this comment. Are you referring to Canada as a whole or just Quebec when you say "cry babies from Canada?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Felger is right.  They're a bunch of yahoos.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Sorry but you just confused me with this comment. Are you referring to Canada as a whole or just Quebec when you say "cry babies from Canada?"
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

totally

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

One has to wonder why you guys can't have any other reading on Montreal's actions than the "whinning hypothesis". 

I guess "inaction" has become some kind of virtue in the world you live in.  What are you guys doing that conforts you in what you consider "psychological superiority" ? 

What mental age do you give to ppl who consider themselves too weak to stand up for each other ?  At what mental age do you blindly trust authority figures ?  I think winning is a few years ahead of your lack of actions. 

Your judgment is hasty... And while criticizing others, you haven't put much thoughts in your own inertia and what your inactivity is promoting.  Doing nothing carries just as much consequences as whinning... but being too preoccupied with what others would say of your whinning, you sit down and laugh at whinners, not even realizing that what you're actually doing is taking side on the road that will eventually lead to a player's death.

But that doesn't really seem to matter to you.  Losing your time and taking pride in separating the whinners from the non-whinners, you don't measure where your "whinners-finger-pointing" is leading you.  Where are you leading yourselves ?

I rather take the risk of being called a whinner by promoters of silence, than blindingly take part of your whinners identification process where the highest hope of accomplishment is limited to the number of whinners you identified.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I am still confused,what are you saying? Just because some whiners from Quebec make some noise what does that have to do with the rest of us proud Canadians(Niagara Falls). Just for the record, Canadian hockey players are raised to play the game tough and with some grit, so before you go shooting your mouth off do some homework and remember where the tough players come from. Cam Neely, Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe etc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This is from another thread, but I want to make sure Wedgy has a chnace to see it (not that he will admit what an embarassment Montreal is right now):

Greg Brady was talking on HNIC radio about Montreal/Quebec and the legacy of a spoiled, whiney culture that has developed there. 

Don't have enough knowledge on this to agree or even have an opinion, but it was interesting.  He pointed out how this type of reaction would never happen in Calgary or Edmonton, but in Montreal I guess complaining to the authorities and crying foul is a part of the social fabric.  There is a victim mentality there that seems to cloud rational thought, and they demand that some authority come in and make things right.  Again, not saying I believe this, but it reminds me of the spoiled kid on the playground who takes his ball and goes home because he got knocked down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

BTW, don't paint Canadians with that broad brush -- this is Montreal/Quebec we're talking about and their whiney, spoiled culture.  It is not at all reflective of most of Canada (as noted above).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]This is from another thread, but I want to make sure Wedgy has a chnace to see it (not that he will admit what an embarassment Montreal is right now): Greg Brady was talking on HNIC radio about Montreal/Quebec and the legacy of a spoiled, whiney culture that has developed there.  Don't have enough knowledge on this to agree or even have an opinion, but it was interesting.  He pointed out how this type of reaction would never happen in Calgary or Edmonton, but in Montreal I guess complaining to the authorities and crying foul is a part of the social fabric.  There is a victim mentality there that seems to cloud rational thought, and they demand that some authority come in and make things right.  Again, not saying I believe this, but it reminds me of the spoiled kid on the playground who takes his ball and goes home because he got knocked down.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Wedgy saw that.  Hope that reassures you.  I know Montreal is an embarrassement for some of you.  I can admit that.  It's just that I personnaly find that I'm on the less embarrassing of the two sides. 

I have to admit that you guys have some whinning identification skills.  I guess that's something you can be proud of.  But you guys have only been doing that.  I guess we've just never found any use for that skill up here.  I'd be pleased to learn that sorta skill if you explained to me what use I can make of it.  Looks fun, but just as useful to a society as eating Kraft Dinner. 

But yeah... I guess among members of a group who share that same whinner identification skill, one can polish his reputation by peer reinforcement... I've heard this girl tell me of her warm feeling she felt when someone told her she had a nice dress... must be about the same thing you guys are feeling right now...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYour post should be cry babies from Montreal
    i will remind all Bruins fans that most of the stars on the Bruins from the past 40 years are from Canada!!!          n Response to shut up you cry babies fron canada:
    [QUOTE]they are the biggest whiners in the league and now that chara cleaned pacioretty clock they want to say  stuff it happens hockey is a rough sport
    Posted by badbruin77[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Sorry but you just confused me with this comment. Are you referring to Canada as a whole or just Quebec when you say "cry babies from Canada?"
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Yeah, please clarify your title, I'm Canadian as are many others on this board and must say that your title should say Quebec not Canada, if you're not from here you would not understand the difference between Quebec and the rest of our country.

Do your homework before you make a statement like that, in my part of Canada the consensus is that it was a hockey hit in the wrong part of the rink.  Quebec, now that's a different story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Wedgy saw that.  Hope that reassures you.  I know Montreal is an embarrassement for some of you.  I can admit that.  It's just that I personnaly find that I'm on the less embarrassing of the two sides.  I have to admit that you guys have some whinning identification skills.  I guess that's something you can be proud of.  But you guys have only been doing that.  I guess we've just never found any use for that skill up here.  I'd be pleased to learn that sorta skill if you explained to me what use I can make of it.  Looks fun, but just as useful to a society as eating Kraft Dinner.  But yeah... I guess among members of a group who share that same whinner identification skill, one can polish his reputation by peer reinforcement... I've heard this girl tell me of her warm feeling she felt when someone told her she had a nice dress... must be about the same thing you guys are feeling right now...
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

Ugh.  Third person.  You must be French Canadian.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Also, the Bruins have only 7 non Canadian players on their team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Ok... anyways... there must be some kind of cultural misunderstanding to all this disagreement between us French Canadiens and the rest of North America ! ... I'm pretty sure you'd miss us if we weren't around being different... I know I would find it a little boring if I couldn't get into arguments with my english neighbours every once in a while...

And those of you who say it would be different if the Chara-Pacio incident went the other way around, you're more than likely perfectly right.  But I sure as hell wouldn't blame you for trying to do something about it.  I wouldn't like you.  I would just hope you did something about it.  It as something to do with the idea of a "greater good" or something... but hey... I don't expect any agreement between habs and bruins fans... And that's great, it's called rivalry right ?  Never had better times enjoying hating a rival team since the Nordiques left Quebec !

Still, I wish you luck for your Stanley Cup run.  And let's hope for a Montreal-Boston conference final... that would really be something !  I can't help but love the rivalry.

Thank you for your "moderate" replies.  Could have been worst !

Later !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

It is absolutely Quebec/Montreal, not Canada.  They are cry baby elitists who always look down on everyone else.

When the US and Canada play internationally, the hatred runs very high, much like the b's Mtl rivalry.  However, in Saskatoon, Ottawa, or Vancouver, the site of 3 of the last major tourney's in international play where the USA was heavily booed, none of these fans dis respected the national anthem.  People around Canada are excellent hockey fans, the best, but never cross that line of disrespecting our country.  Obviously, Montreal fans don't follow that, and it's an example of them taking things too far because they're classless.  Calling 911, reporting to the police, prosecuting a hit far less dirty than many others in recent history including a few of their own players, is just another example of their thought that the world revolves around them.

Where was their outrage and prosecution when one of their own, Bergeron, was nearly decapitated?  Or Booth, Savard, Draper, Moore, etc etc etc.

Give it a rest, get a grip, and get in touch with reality.  I love hockey and sports as much as the next guy, but there are real life problems out there, and this hit is not one of them.

So no way is it Canada, it's those frauds in Quebec.  I hope they get their wish and break off to join France or become their own country etc, good riddance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]One has to wonder why you guys can't have any other reading on Montreal's actions than the "whinning hypothesis".  I guess "inaction" has become some kind of virtue in the world you live in.  What are you guys doing that conforts you in what you consider "psychological superiority" ?  What mental age do you give to ppl who consider themselves too weak to stand up for each other ?  At what mental age do you blindly trust authority figures ?  I think winning is a few years ahead of your lack of actions.  Your judgment is hasty... And while criticizing others, you haven't put much thoughts in your own inertia and what your inactivity is promoting.  Doing nothing carries just as much consequences as whinning... but being too preoccupied with what others would say of your whinning, you sit down and laugh at whinners, not even realizing that what you're actually doing is taking side on the road that will eventually lead to a player's death. But that doesn't really seem to matter to you.  Losing your time and taking pride in separating the whinners from the non-whinners, you don't measure where your "whinners-finger-pointing" is leading you.  Where are you leading yourselves ? I rather take the risk of being called a whinner by promoters of silence, than blindingly take part of your whinners identification process where the highest hope of accomplishment is limited to the number of whinners you identified.
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

Listen to yourself, why don't you take your great achievement of standing up to the wrongs of society and put it to a cause like battling child abuse, stopping slave labor around the world, or name a cause.  Save your holy, elitist speech for someone who cares, or maybe give it to one of the NHL players of the past 10 years who have really been the recipient of a dirty play.  Max was the recipient of interference and it turned out horribly, very unfortunate, but save your Revolutionary War type speech/rant for someone who cares you cry baby.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Orr, Esposito, Howe, Gretzky, Messier, Neely, Bourque, Lucic, Crosby,.....Gold Medal..........sorry badbruin77 but Canada is hockey on all fronts.  Its our national pastime, and part of our culture.  We invented tough playoff hockey.

Habs fans from Quebec are your problem.  They are like the black sheep of the family.........expect to win all the time, babies when they dont, think their sh_t doesnt stink.  Major hypocrites.  kotsopoulos is a very dirty player.  he just hasnt hurt anyone badly.  Chara 10+ years of hard clean play.  Wasnt an overly hard and certainly not a dirty hit - just an unfortunate bad result.  

Pac foolishly shoved chara after scoring in ot.  dumb classless move.  Pk has been called out by many in the league.  maybe there's a leadership void in montreal that starts at the top - someone should be teaching these kids how to be pros like boston is doing with Seguin.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Just so I am clear, is badbruin calling all Bruins cry babies?

Habs players and fans yes, All Canadians no!

Canada is spelled with Capital C, thanks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Oh ya, and in addition to the whinning complaint, you are quitters and white flag waivers.  You call us goons and all the other names you come up with, but if the rest of North America weren't the strong ones to protect you and your mother land, you would all be speaking German, so get a little perspective.  That beach in Normandi tells the story boys.  But go back to bashing us, sitting for the anthem, booing it, and prosecuting/calling the police about a hit that happens in hockey ALOT. Get over it, get a life, and stop hating America and the other Canadian Provinces, you should be thanking us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Elitist crybabies unite! Seriously, how would you know what the reaction in Montreal was to the other hits you mention? As for police not investigating them, perhaps its something to do with the fact that those hits didn't happen in Montreal. Get it? Oh! and do you remember the police investigation in the Bertuzzi case?
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

Hey Guy, that Bertuzzi SUCKER PUNCH was deserving of an investigation, as was Mccsorley hitting brashaer with his stick, but sorry, interference is not a justifiable court case or cause for calling the cops.

There was zero reaction in Montreal to that stuff, just the same old too bad he got hurt stuff, nobody was worried about the integrity of the game we love as you are now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Listen to yourself, why don't you take your great achievement of standing up to the wrongs of society and put it to a cause like battling child abuse, stopping slave labor around the world, or name a cause.  Save your holy, elitist speech for someone who cares, or maybe give it to one of the NHL players of the past 10 years who have really been the recipient of a dirty play.  Max was the recipient of interference and it turned out horribly, very unfortunate, but save your Revolutionary War type speech/rant for someone who cares you cry baby.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

I don't see the use of speaking to people who care... If they already care for what I'm saying, what more is there to get from speaking to them than some kind of approval from them. 

And you guys keep bringing up past events to justify your inaction.  I don't see how past wrongs can justify present wrongs.  It's a funny way to look at the problem.

And what is it with the "cry baby" thing ?  "Revolutionary War type rant ?"  It must be your way to shut ppl's mouth. 

Telling ppl to shut up without explaining them why they should is kind of weird... Maybe you're thinking they'll shut up 'cause you've been blessed with that kind of power over ppl's mouths. 

You're stuck with the "shut up 'cause I want you to shut up" argument, backed up by the "you're a cry baby when you don't shut up" one...

And I'm supposed to be the baby !  You guys are saying nothing, just calling names...

Interference... that's all you saw in that chain of actions ?  Interference... Just like a car driver who rolls over a guy who crossed the road while the light was green... Killed by a green light... Nothing more to say about it. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

[QUOTE]Oh ya, and in addition to the whinning complaint, you are quitters and white flag waivers.  You call us goons and all the other names you come up with, but if the rest of North America weren't the strong ones to protect you and your mother land, you would all be speaking German, so get a little perspective.  That beach in Normandi tells the story boys.  But go back to bashing us, sitting for the anthem, booing it, and prosecuting/calling the police about a hit that happens in hockey ALOT. Get over it, get a life, and stop hating America and the other Canadian Provinces, you should be thanking us.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

Wow, not sure I follow the point...You do know that Canada, including Quebec were in the Second World War before the US right?  Also present in Normandy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Wow, not sure I follow the point...You do know that Canada, including Quebec were in the Second World War before the US right?  Also present in Normandy.
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking Canada