Sign for Tonight's Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sign for Tonight's Game

So I'm taking the whole famn damily to the game tonight.  Thinking of bringing a sign, and 2 are in contention:

"Tyler Puts Vodka in His Apple Juice"

OR

"Stanley for GM"

Would you go with one of those, or can you think of a better one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Sign for Tonight's Game

Thank You Tyler- Wish you nothing but the best, but only after the Bruins SUCCESS!!

Sorry hang, but I don't believe in getting personal with signs. During the 1996 play-offs between the Lightning & Flyers. Some moron put up a sign directly behind the Flyers net. it said... "Hey Hextall- buy a Porshe. " I know yours isn't nearly as dramatic, but it's still personal & I think if your family is going to be there, you should keep it civil. Just my take...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Don't rag on Tyler, he can be his own problem. Do you really think the other fans will know who "Stanley" is ? GO BRUINS would be my choice

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Thanks for everything...

Rich Peverley.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Take it easy guys, I'm just joking around here.  I'm not actually bringing a sign, but looking to see who the creative people are on this board.

And red, I like yours!  What a shot at TS that would be!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"The guy behind me can't see"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I still say that a big picture of Horton's wife is the way to distract him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'd love a sign that makes Stanley a celebrity: Stanley 19:91.

I'd spit my vodka laced apple juice if I saw that on TV.

Thank you, Kessel

We miss you, Taylor Sequin!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still say that a big picture of Horton's wife is the way to distract him.

[/QUOTE]

BAWHAAAA! Nice one

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank You Tyler- Wish you nothing but the best, but only after the Bruins SUCCESS!!

Sorry hang, but I don't believe in getting personal with signs. During the 1996 play-offs between the Lightning & Flyers. Some moron put up a sign directly behind the Flyers net. it said... "Hey Hextall- buy a Porshe. " I know yours isn't nearly as dramatic, but it's still personal & I think if your family is going to be there, you should keep it civil. Just my take...

[/QUOTE]

Hangs only kidding around...but that one Nite is just plain idiotic. I never knew about that one. What a moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I know, right?

It's P-O-R-S-C-H-E.

[I kid, I kid...bad taste sign.  As for Lindbergh, I'm always a bit less than sympathetic about guys who die as a result of DUI.  If someone had to die as a result of your bad decision, let it be you and not someone in the wrong place at the wrong time, you know?]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hangs only kidding around...but that one Nite is just plain idiotic. I never knew about that one. What a moron.

[/QUOTE]

I know hang was kidding now Kel, but it turns my stomach everytime I see a sign that gets personal . Security had the sign taken down at that game in short order, but I'll never forget it. It was the one of the few times I cheered for Philly to win a series. The other times were against the Habs. But what the hell runs thru a persons mind to do something like this? A girl in Detroit dressed as a bombed up Boston Marathon Runner! What the Fawk is wrong with people!