Since I'm Bored Again............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Since I'm Bored Again............

.....how would you guys feel about trading Krejci and Boychuk to Buffalo for Vanek and McBain?  The dollars would seem to add up and it would free up center ice for Seguin to sink or swim. Thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Since I'm Bored Again............

way too bored.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have a buddy who is a Sabre season ticket holder.  He says Vanek is just too streaky and doesn't bring it every night.  With DK's consistent production, especially in the playoffs, I say no way.

Plus, we wouldn't be able to hear Jack say "Johnny Rocket" anymore, so that's a no too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

way too bored.

It's a deal that I think would address the needs of both franchises. Entertain me at least. Give me something........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

What are Seguins career NHL faceoff stats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I have a buddy who is a Sabre season ticket holder.  He says Vanek is just too streaky and doesn't bring it every night.  With DK's consistent production, especially in the playoffs, I say no way.

Plus, we wouldn't be able to hear Jack say "Johnny Rocket" anymore, so that's a no too!

Hang, I suspected there would be some opposition. Keeping those guys is an easy argument to make. No doubt about it. Vanek only has one year left so that further clouds the issue. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What are Seguins career NHL faceoff stats?

Few enough that I don't think I can trust the sample size. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'm not sure Lucic-Seguin-Vanek is that much of an upgrade on Lucic-Krejci-Seguin.  And I don't think McBain is an upgrade on Boychuck.

Are you not entertained?!?!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Hang, I suspected there would be some opposition. Keeping those guys is an easy argument to make. No doubt about it. Vanek only has one year left so that further clouds the issue. 

My feeling dez is that if you trade DK, you are really making a wholesale change to this team.  With SCF appaerances in 2 of the last 3 years, PC would have to be literally blown away with an offer for DK.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I'm not sure Lucic-Seguin-Vanek is that much of an upgrade on Lucic-Krejci-Seguin.  And I don't think McBain is an upgrade on Boychuck.

Are you not entertained?!?!

I hate your guts............no you're all right.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

My feeling dez is that if you trade DK, you are really making a wholesale change to this team.  With SCF appaerances in 2 of the last 3 years, PC would have to be literally blown away with an offer for DK.

[/QUOTE]

To me, Vanek fits that description. He's one of the game's purest talents. Ridiculous speed and he's a finisher. Gotta give to get. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  No freakin' way!

There are some issues to address on the team, but first line center isn't one of them!  If this were to happen and Seguin continued to fail to create anything, the B's are in a lot of trouble!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow.  No freakin' way!

There are some issues to address on the team, but first line center isn't one of them!  If this were to happen and Seguin continued to fail to create anything, the B's are in a lot of trouble!

Again, I'm not surprised that most of you are against the idea. Krejci is awesome and I like Boychuk too. I don't look at it as addressing an issue at center. I see it as addressing an issue on the wing and PP. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Trade dk and boychuk so we can sign rask and subban to 14 million dollars.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Trade dk and boychuk so we can sign rask and subban to 14 million dollars.  

Thanks. I was just wondering how you feel about paying big cash to goalies. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez, not a bad idea.  If the playoffs taught me anything its that having dk and bergie is a great thing.  It also taught me that one good playoff run makes you worth 7 million.  :-).   Guess im bored too buddy.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBs. Show OntarioBs's posts

Never,....Vanek does have freakish luck against us,...but would not trade Krejci at this point,...nor Boychuck,.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Dez, not a bad idea.  If the playoffs taught me anything its that having dk and bergie is a great thing.  It also taught me that one good playoff run makes you worth 7 million.  :-).   Guess im bored too buddy.  

The playoffs taught me nothing so you're ahead of me there.

19. This post has been removed.