Single game tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Single game tickets

Anyone know the date that single game tickets go on sale?  I have been hearing Aug. 20th but have not been able to confirm this.  I know sites like stubhub have them up already but I prefer to buy them when they are released on ticketmaster so the prices are not inflated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Single game tickets

I heard ( from a seasons ticket associate at TD Garden) that individual game tickets will go on sale in the 2nd week of September.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawLaw. Show LawLaw's posts

In Response to Single game tickets:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know the date that single game tickets go on sale?  I have been hearing Aug. 20th but have not been able to confirm this.  I know sites like stubhub have them up already but I prefer to buy them when they are released on ticketmaster so the prices are not inflated.
    Posted by Rufus604[/QUOTE]

In some cases you may actually be getting a better deal on Stubhub right now because the people that are selling tickets on there may be season ticket holders who get their tickets at significantly lower price than what you are going to pay via ticketmaster.  If anything they may at least be the same price.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Single game tickets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Single game tickets : In some cases you may actually be getting a better deal on Stubhub right now because the people that are selling tickets on there may be season ticket holders who get their tickets at significantly lower price than what you are going to pay via ticketmaster.  If anything they may at least be the same price.
    Posted by LawLaw[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this one. Last year I ordered Bruins tickets from Stub Hub & the total price was actually lower than if I would have ordered the same seats through Ticketmaster. Seasons ticket holders must get a good discount because they seem to be selling their seats for less than individual game prices at the box office & still make money .