so as it turned out,Chicago was the team of destiny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

so as it turned out,Chicago was the team of destiny

best start ever. #! GA. #2GF

down 3-1 versus Detroit. they had the best team and deserve the Stanley Cup without question.

while some people might think not winning it all is a failure being Eastern Conference Champions is not too shabby.

for me,the best thing to come out of the 2013 playoffs was the emergence of Tuuka Rask. i wondered how he would play as the #1 goalie . need to wonder no more,he played great and anybody who blames Rask or calls him a choker or not as good as Thomas is a moron.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: so as it turned out,Chicago was the team of destiny

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

down 3-1 versus Detroit. they had the best team and deserve the Stanley Cup without question.

while some people might think not winning it all is a failure being Eastern Conference Champions is not too shabby.

for me,the best thing to come out of the 2013 playoffs was the emergence of Tuuka Rask. i wondered how he would play as the #1 goalie . need to wonder no more,he played great and anybody who blames Rask or calls him a choker or not as good as Thomas is a moron.

In recent years, usually the team with the best record doesn't win it. I was hoping this would be the case this year. The Bruins were playing about as good as they can play against Pittsburgh. Losing Campbell really hurt. And now we're finding out Bergy was really hurt and I'm going to bet Chara and Dennis were too. Yet through it all the Bruins were right there at the end. Chicago doesn't overwhelm you but they take advantage of every mistake you make. The Bruins still have a young core but changes are going to have to be made. Since 1972 the Bruins are 1-6 in the Finals. While it's nice to get there it's no fun being the bridesmaid. Time to change that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to 003323344's comment:

In recent years, usually the team with the best record doesn't win it. I was hoping this would be the case this year. The Bruins were playing about as good as they can play against Pittsburgh. Losing Campbell really hurt. And now we're finding out Bergy was really hurt and I'm going to bet Chara and Dennis were too. Yet through it all the Bruins were right there at the end. Chicago doesn't overwhelm you but they take advantage of every mistake you make. The Bruins still have a young core but changes are going to have to be made. Since 1972 the Bruins are 1-6 in the Finals. While it's nice to get there it's no fun being the bridesmaid. Time to change that.

and not to mention Horton too.  so you can add the B's injuries as another reason for Chicago's destiny to win the Cup. not counting the empty net all 4 B's loses were by 1 goal. gee whiz and damn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I guess you're right, jerry.

However, there were times, at the beginning of the year, and during the playoffs, where Boston was the best time in the league.

I like our chances for next year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

I guess you're right, jerry.

However, there were times, at the beginning of the year, and during the playoffs, where Boston was the best time in the league.

I like our chances for next year!

oh yeah Don no question. the B's will be back next year for another fine season. you don't like to use injuries as an excuse but it seems to me that the team that usually wins the Cup is the most healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah Jerry, I tend to agree with all of your points and I look forward to seeing what this bunch can do next year.