So at the halfway point who are our award winners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: So at the halfway point who are our award winners

Oh and Thomas also grabs the Roger Crozier. The one other player that could be in the mix would be Chara for the King Clancy - I can't think of any players that do more charity work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to So at the halfway point who are our award winners:
    [QUOTE]So Thomas would get the Vezina and Jennings, no question, and possibly the Hart and/or Pearson/Lindsey. Anyone else? I can't see Chara as a Norris nominee to date, but what about Patrice for the Selke (aka the Datsyuk)? This is always a tough one to pick, because it is hard to measure, but who would be more deserving than Bergeron so far?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I agree  about Bergeron.His game has only gotten stronger as the season's gone on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

At this point I think he deserves a Selke nomination.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: So at the halfway point who are our award winners:
    [QUOTE]At this point I think he deserves a Selke nomination.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    I think your opinion is shared by many.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

From NHL.com (selected only Bruin-relevant portions)

Midseason MVP: Sidney Crosby
    Honorable Mentions: Tim Thomas, Steven Stamkos
    No surprise here. Could it really have been anyone else other than Sid? Through 41 games of action the Pens captain has 32 goals and 66 points, putting him on pace for 63 scores and 130 points over the full season. Crosby has been everything any of his fantasy owners could have possibly hoped for. Let's also not forget he's currently a plus-20 with 31 PIMs and his 161 shots on goal rank among the top-10 in the NHL.

Thomas, one of the bigger surprises in the NHL has been even better than he was when he won the Vezina Trophy two seasons ago. The Bruins netminder is the clear-cut No. 1 fantasy keeper at this point, leading the League with a sparkling 1.80 goals-against average, .945 save percentage and five shutouts. Continue to roll him with confidence the rest of the way if you were smart enough to land Thomas back in October.

Midseason Comeback Player: Justin Williams
    Honorable Mentions: Johan Franzen, Milan Lucic
    Lucic, the Bruins' left wing, has bounced back to have a very solid overall fantasy season so far. Lucic recorded just 20 points in 50 games for the B's in 2009-10, but this campaign the big power forward already has 28 points, a plus-11 rating and 58 PIMs in 39 games for Boston. He's one of the few fantasy players that can produce for you in every category.

Midseason MVP -- Goalie: Tim Thomas
    Honorable Mentions: Jonathan Quick, Carey Price
    Just Missed: Henrik Lundqvist, Ondrej Pavelec

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

This is Bergy's best chance at a Selke nomination until Datsyuk retires. Datsyuk and Kessler are obviously there (and get more votes than Bergy), but with J. Staal out of the lineup, guys like Bergy and Mikko Lehtonen will get more love. Potentially Mike Richards, too.