Soderberg is on the way as per Linkoping GM..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

Re: Soderberg is on the way as per Linkoping GM..

I just got a "Soderberg" in my pants!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

I hope Lucic is aware that Soderberg plays LW..just a heads up to de'old broken down truck. Hope this pushes him to be that destructive force again. WIN-WIN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 10m

Soderberg will join the Bruins on Wednesday and be eligible for the rest of the regular season and playoffs. He'll wear No. 34 as a Bruin^CS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Soderberg will join the Bruins on Wednesday and be eligible for the rest of the regular season and playoffs. He'll wear No. 34 as a Bruin^CS

I already like him better than Byron DaFoe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Fluto Shinzawa ‏@GlobeFluto 6m

Agent J.P. Barry confirms Carl Soderberg given green light to report to Bruins. Traveling on Tuesday.

If this guy is the real deal and Rich Peverley ends up on the 4th line with Paille and Campbell and we have Caron and Thornton as scrathes with Redden and Bartkowski this is going to be a long playoff run!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

GM Peter Chiarelli on Soderberg: "Carl is a big strong 2-way center who can also play wing. We look forward to him joining our team...”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from superj2k10. Show superj2k10's posts

In response to Bruins6's comment:

Agent J.P. Barry confirms Carl Soderberg given green light to report to Bruins. Traveling on Tuesday.

If this guy is the real deal and Rich Peverley ends up on the 4th line with Paille and Campbell and we have Caron and Thornton as scrathes with Redden and Bartkowski this is going to be a long playoff run!

Agreed. Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie really high on this guy...Ill take their word for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

In response to superj2k10's comment:

In response to Bruins6's comment:

Agreed. Darren Dreger and Bob McKenzie really high on this guy...Ill take their word for it.

It would be so great to get the Habs along the way ... I live in Quebec and believe me they think we can beat them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

After all these years he's actually gonna be a Bruin. I never thought it would happen. If he can actually play up to the hype what a shot in the arm for this team right now. I can't wait to see him suit up.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

Just what the doctor ordered: a big hype to distract the B's right in time for the Playoffs. Seriously, I can't believe guys (and especially PC) are falling for a rerun of the Brunnstrom and Gustavsson stories. Let me guess: is this guy's nickname also "The Monster"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to Lafleur1979's comment:

Just what the doctor ordered: a big hype to distract the B's right in time for the Playoffs. Seriously, I can't believe guys (and especially PC) are falling for a rerun of the Brunnstrom and Gustavsson stories. Let me guess: is this guy's nickname also "The Monster"?

If you have been watching this teams play as of late they already look distracted. I'm guessing he can only help, even if he's just a healthy body with some skill set.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Lafleur1979's comment:

Can he be any worse than Caron, Pandolfo, The Goon, 2 concussed players waiting for another injury, Lucic, Horton and the rest of the popgun offense they have now? I think not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

If you have been watching this teams play as of late they already look distracted. I'm guessing he can only help, even if he's just a healthy body with some skill set.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Thanks!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BadHab is asking a waiter to move that table so he can watch the announcement on NESN

LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Can't wait to see what Soderberg brings to the team. I am holding my enthusiasm down however.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Just woke up and saw this. Great news

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great news he's coming. Ikea ban still in effect though, those storage units my wife bought there and made me put together just dont look sturdy....

Plus I have all these extra screws.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Great news but I'm still boycotting IKEA.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

BadHab is asking a waiter to move that table so he can watch the announcement on NESN

LOL!

ha ha ha ha ha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

That was not the way I read that hysterical account.  His wife got in the way of his anger.  

I never thought I would see Soderberg in a Boston Bruin uniform.  I wonder if Yeti as a name sticks.  

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow... away from this forum for about a day and the world turns upside down.

I had a bathroom to fix and took down my rink yesterday and did my brush burning, a real hard day of work and joined the game last last night.  I was exhausted and right to bed.  So I didn't hear about Soderberg last night.

I sat down in my home office chair this a.m., leaned back and BAM! I'm flat on my back, my chair folded up underneath me.  So I do my web search for best cheapest office chair with high back (yes, the badhad naps at his desk from time to time) - and where is it found? IKEA.  No shiite.  So I drive down to IKEA, (I was thinking of printing up "Free Carl Soderberg" biz cards and leave them lying around) get the chair, get back and put the thing together and within 2 threads I find out Soderberg is a Bruin.

p.s. I like IKEA, they have some cool stuff.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Number 34?

What a crappy number.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Number 34?

What a crappy number.

You won't even see it once you put it on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Number 34?

What a crappy number.

I think Hnidy had it last?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Number 34?

What a crappy number.

Yeah Hnidy,Byers.Curran not exactly great history with that number.