Soderberg is ready to go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Soderberg is ready to go!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:[QUOTE]

Maybe Caron could play Thornton's spot on the 4th line for a few games? [/QUOTE]

Yep we can dream!

Still waiting for Iginla's impact Hang.

[/QUOTE]

Yes that was my point.  People ar looking for Soda to come in as savior, but the savior is already in the lineup.  Go Iggy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I also think that Soderberg will replace Chara in front of the net on the powerLESSplay. No Soderberg is not a savior but neither is Iginla so far.

Jarome's shot selection and constant, coughing up the puck  in the offensive zone is getting on my nerves. Seconds after getting the puck in the O zone, the play is heading the other way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I also think that Soderberg will replace Chara in front of the net on the powerLESSplay. No Soderberg is not a savior but neither is Iginla so far.

Jarome's shot selection and constant, coughing up the puck  in the offensive zone is getting on my nerves. Seconds after getting the puck in the O zone, the play is heading the other way.

[/QUOTE]

Yes 1 point in six games,starting to get a little worried myself,but then really only matters what he does in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to gord11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Why should Soderberg automatically take someone's spot ?.... and also didn't have a great pre-season." - 'jpBsSoxFan'

Wrong. Whether it was because of his linemates Kelly and Smith, I dunno, but he did have a great pre-season. Those guys clicked for a coupla game winners and their line was kept in tact almost throughout the Pre-Season. It was partly that line's obvious and instant chemistry that made the case for Smith making the team over some fierce competiton.

All this said, and hard as it is to write, I predict that Claude will sit Marchand tonight.

Soderberg/Kelly/Caron

[/QUOTE]

OMG I hope this is sarcasm. What has Soderberg done to prove he belongs in the NHL ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"...What has Soderberg done to prove he belongs in the NHL ?" - 'jbBsSoxFan'

Oh I dunno...made the team after a full and comprehensive Training Camp?

I kinda hope your 'OMG' was sarcasm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanBruin. Show FanBruin's posts

Would agree about sitting out Thornton,but that isn't going to happen,will be Caron if Soderberg is playing.Caron looked good in the games he was playing with Kelly and Smith,but not so good since Marchand switched to that line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QU

[/QUOTE]

So you are saying Soderberg belongs and Caron doesn't ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So you are saying Soderberg belongs and Caron doesn't ?

[/QUOTE]

I would say that.  I think that's pretty clear after last night.  

Caron, Marchand and Bartkowski are the only minus players after last night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:[QUOTE] "...What has Soderberg done to prove he belongs in the NHL ?" - 'jbBsSoxFan'

Oh I dunno...made the team after a full and comprehensive Training Camp? [/QUOTE]

So you are saying Soderberg belongs and Caron doesn't ? [/QUOTE]

What has Caron done to stay in over Soderberg after camp ?

If you are talking Jordan over Thornton then I agree. Other than that I think Caron did a solid job filling in as the extrea forward.