So...looking ahead to Saturday...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

So...looking ahead to Saturday...

Seidenburg in, Hamilton out?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

Re: So...looking ahead to Saturday...

In response to Davinator's comment:

If he's ready to go, I think that's the right move.  Nothing against Hamilton, but you can't take Kruug out of the lineup and Seidenburg was arguably the best defenseman during the cup run.  Hate to say it, but Chara isn't what he was 2 years ago, so Seidenburg may be their top guy now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Redden reinserted either if ready.  He looked great early in the Toronto series and will have something to prove against the team that gave up on him.  Neither Bartowski or McQuaid have done anything to lose their spot, so that would be a tough decision for Claude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Yes no doubt. Seidenberg was almost ready to play tonight he could be the lift they need to move on from this loss tonight. Even at 80% I'm putting him in their along side Chara. I am starting to see Nash play better and putting Seidenberg in their could help out. I agree Davinator.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

That's probably how it will play out, but Hamilton didn't cost the B's that game. A better game from Chara and Rask and it would have ended last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bartkowski is better than Redden in play not experience.  Krug is better than Ference even without the foot injury.  Seidenberg is a big Zeppelin teamed with Chara.  Although shutting down the Rangers is not a problem per se.  Hamilton sits and watches the game.  Rask synapse issues will disappear, and coordination will return.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Right on BSX. Hamilton' has picked up some of the poor traits we now see in Chara's game. Agree totally that Chara's skills are failing. Need boychuck or some other, with speed, to cover Chara's slow motion start-ups from the point . Maybe Krug and leave Chara for the heavy hitting. Tuuka should have been on the post, but the "steal" was all Chara's lack of awareness. we are seeing a definite decline, and it's sad to see from someone who has been so good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Absolutely. Pair the two together and with last change at home, snuff out any hope from the Nash line. Chara had several mistakes, but Hamilton let his guy through on the winning goal and had two costly turnovers late in the 2nd and early 3rd. He'll be fine - but if Seidenberg is healthy that's the move to make.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Absolutely and that's not to say Hamilton has been bad because he hasn't been. Krug and Bartkowski have better and it will help w/ matchups.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Not to knock down any of the other D man but sieds can take some pressure off chara

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

they were ahead 3 games to none and lost one.

what could go wrong?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I agree with inserting Seidenberg but thats it.  I would not put Redden in there.  One of our advantages in this series is the speed that the young players brought to the team.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Chara had a bad night, I am not sure what his total play time was but he has been on ice a lot during this serious. First game 38 minutes and last night it started to show. So I think having Seindenberg will be huge. Chara has made some great plays so I disagree that his skills are falling, He has had to step up & he has. Last nights game was a series of mistakes, The B's will recover and look at the new talent uncovered Krug what a find!! It's not time to panic, I think a win at home on Sat is just what Boston needs anyway!!! Chara also got another cheap shot last night again no call, he was pissed.. I think he'll have a great game Sat.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I expect another close game. The 5-2 win was an anomaly. I think the Bruins close it out back in Boston.....game 5, not game 7.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Seindenberg in...Hamilton out...Bartkowski and Krug before Redden....Then....Ferance in and then who ???   I would like to keep lil Krug in and Barkowski out....

Isn't it fun to be able to goof around with the depth of defenceman we have. I remember a few years ago when we were dipping down for Trent Whitfield. Those were slim picking days. I think that was the series we were up 3-0 to Philly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Bartkowski is better than Redden in play not experience.  Krug is better than Ference even without the foot injury.  Seidenberg is a big Zeppelin teamed with Chara.  Although shutting down the Rangers is not a problem per se.  Hamilton sits and watches the game.  Rask synapse issues will disappear, and coordination will return.

Can't leave Seidenberg out if he is healthy and ready to go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Can't leave Seidenberg out if he is healthy and ready to go.

And I agree it's Hamilton that sits - you can't bench Krug when he comes in as a rookie in the playoffs and has 4 points in four games playing D, and Bartkowski is showing more reliability on the defensive end than Hamilton.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

https://twitter.com/NHLBruins/status/337973700030775296/photo/1

Friend of mine that works for Fox25 in Boston is at todays practice, said Seidenberg is out on the ice and looks good. Ference not on the ice but didn't expect AF to be out there anyways.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Sieds is the man. My only concern by sitting Hamilton after blaming himself the way he did hurt his confidence. The B's are still up 3-1. He's played more than Bart did this yr & Hamilton has sat a lot. I think if I'm CJ I put Dougie, back in to show him that it's OK to make mistakes. And give him a shot at redemption. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Seidenberg in and Hamilton out. The kid has potential that can be developed better after these series. The alternatives of Bartkowski, Krug, Redden are more reliable than Hamilton right now, and soothing his feathers isn't top priority at this point.  All four lines sem to be clicking better; Chara needs experienced support; Bartkowski, Boychuck, Krug and McQ all are ready to go. The center ice war dance the Rangers did is a little bit premature, and I hope Claude shows it on a continuous loop right up to game time Saturday, and on the jumbotron to stir up the Garden faithful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I would sit Chara, with Seidenberg taking his place. I think Boston can take care of the Rangers without Chara next game, and would like to see him rested for the next series.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Looking forward to tomorrow but I feel sorry for Hamilton. Teary yes but it shows his passion and what these games mean to him. Hopefullyhe might come back at a later stage in the play offs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hamilton will be fine, and I bet he will see more action in these playoffs.  But yeah, if Seidenberg is healthy, he needs to play.