Sorry Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Sorry Bruins

I was on VK in mexico for my step sons wedding during the 1st series. Got back in time for gm. 7. First time that I turn the tv off and lost hope with the Bruins. My wife woke me up saying you better watch the gm. . From my slumber I took notice of OT and just in time to see Bergy pop in the winner.

Forgive bruin fans, players and the hockey gods.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Re: Sorry Bruins

In response to boborielly224's comment:

I was on VK in mexico for my step sons wedding during the 1st series. Got back in time for gm. 7. First time that I turn the tv off and lost hope with the Bruins. My wife woke me up saying you better watch the gm. . From my slumber I took notice of OT and just in time to see Bergy pop in the winner.

Forgive bruin fans, players and the hockey gods.

I too just turned it off, resigned to wait till next year, went to bed and awoke the next day to hear about the amazing comeback...my guess is that after the Leafs scored to make it 4 to 1 that a tittle wave of TV's were turned off. Sorry I missed it, but I get up at 2:00 AM and struggle to keep my eyes open under normal circumstances....