Sort of Sick of 37

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Sort of Sick of 37

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to pauly1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actualy back in the day i had lots of good things to say about u, but then u went on the attack for everything i posted and here we are today.

[/QUOTE]

Your obsession with this is quite sad, and disturbing. When do you think you'll get over it? It's been how long now? It's the only reason you come on here. You certainly don't come here to talk hockey.

Thats sad.

Heres the disturbing part. Myself, and others have done nothing but attack you for your obsession with him. Yet, you stay the stalker course, tunnel vision for him and him only. All over words typed on a computer in a hockey discussion forum months ago.

Let it go.

[/QUOTE]

says the yes boy.

Your love affair with costanza is not disturbing at all. lol

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I used to strongly dislike NAS, then realized he's just one to offer perspective. When everyone is all high on the Bruins when they are getting points in 15 straight or whatever, he reminds us that it's only December. When the sky is falling and the Bruins are in the midst of losing 7 of 9 heading into the playoffs, he reminds people that the playoffs are a new season.

NAS isn't saying that he dislikes or even doesn't love Bergeron, he's merely pointing out that he's suddenly gone from being the most underrated player in the league, to being the greatest thing in Boston sports, and unjustifiably so.

Bergeron's a stud, and a great leader, but he's a fringe hall of fame player. Will he probably have his number retired in Boston? Possibly, as long as he plays out the rest of his career here (not including a potential Bourque-like trade to get him a Cup at the end of his career). 

NAS isn't trying to be a downer here; he's just trying to prevent you all from becoming fan-boys and making ridiculous claims (that have already been made) that you'd take Bergeron over any other player in the league. Numerous people have said that they'd take Bergeron over anybody else in the league, and have been specific and said names like Malkin and Stamkos.

It's just a full-on lovefest with Bergeron. I wouldn't necessarily call it out the way he did, but I get what he's saying.

Great post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

This is good guys, keep it going.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

..sick of a guy who totally sacrificed his ribs,spleen and saved the b's from a 1st round ko by the make believes. Take yer pills.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

pauly, just start posting about the Bruins, or anything besides NAS, and people will stop giving you a hard time.  It's just tired and ridiculous.  I don't think I've ever seen one poster so obsessed with another poster.  And then the "boohoo, everyone is picking on me" routine and making up a totally benign nickname like 'Costanza' really isn't helping (people love George, it makes no sense).

Just stop, get back to the reason you came here in the first place -- to talk about hockey and the Bruins.  The last hockey related post I can remember from you was about how they shouldn't even play the WJC if NHL guys were allowed to play because Canada would kill everyone.  Let's get back to the hockey stuff.  Take another crack at a prediction or something.

U seem to be completley lost on almost everything u just said. Obviously u have no idea why i refer to him as "costanza". The boohoo thing is laughable to me, i could not care less what posters on here say about me, quite often i do not even check for responses.

Why are u paying so much attention to something that is so boring?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

pauly, just start posting about the Bruins, or anything besides NAS, and people will stop giving you a hard time.  It's just tired and ridiculous.  I don't think I've ever seen one poster so obsessed with another poster.  And then the "boohoo, everyone is picking on me" routine and making up a totally benign nickname like 'Costanza' really isn't helping (people love George, it makes no sense).

Just stop, get back to the reason you came here in the first place -- to talk about hockey and the Bruins.  The last hockey related post I can remember from you was about how they shouldn't even play the WJC if NHL guys were allowed to play because Canada would kill everyone.  Let's get back to the hockey stuff.  Take another crack at a prediction or something.

U seem to be completley lost on almost everything u just said. Obviously u have no idea why i refer to him as "costanza". The boohoo thing is laughable to me, i could not care less what posters on here say about me, quite often i do not even check for responses.

If you dont care what posters say about you, then why so much hostility towards NAS?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I can hardly wait till Bruin hockey starts !! These summers seem longgggggggggggg.....At least I have my Roughriders.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's on the Globe B's page.  I've just reached my limit.  Hey, he's great.  He's a second line center who wins faceoffs and plays defense well.

Some dipthing on PuckDaddy suggested that Bergeron could/would end up meaning more to the B's than Orr, Espo or Bourque.  The same dope said that Bergeron has been the most important Bruin for the past 10 years. 

More important than Chara or Thomas?  I think not.

I can't take much more of this!

over the past 10 years bergeron has been way more important than Thomas. Thomas was important for two seasons. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

over the past 10 years bergeron has been way more important than Thomas. Thomas was important for two seasons. 

The starting goaltender is more important than the second line center.

How important was Bergeron in 2006-07, when he finished -28?

How important was Bergeron in 2007-08, when he played 10 games?

How important was Bergeron in 2008-09, when he scored 8 goals?

It's a lot more difficult to find a quality starting goaltender than it is to find a second line center.  For the better part of seven years, Thomas removed the "what the heck are we going to do about goaltending" from the equation. 

Think of it this way:

Would you rather have Travis Green as your second line center and Tim Thomas in net, or Patrice Bergeron as your second line center and Manny Fernandez in net?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"glug glug glug then post"

Hey i've cut way down on wine coolers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Wine coolers ???  Say it isn't so San Dawg !  Say it isn't so !!   Rinse your mouth out with a good a good whiskey ( don't spit, swallow) and grab a six pack of a good beer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wine coolers ???  Say it isn't so San Dawg !  Say it isn't so !!   Rinse your mouth out with a good a good whiskey ( don't spit, swallow) and grab a six pack of a good beer.

[/QUOTE]

Pfft.  I bought stock in Jameson because of Sandog.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

"By Chris Chirichiello, Bruins Daily

If there is one player that symbolizes what it takes to be a Bruin, it is Patrice Bergeron."

I think I've reached my quota of the Patrice Bergeron Love Train.  Enough is enough.

I love Bergy but definetly sick of you so go away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Pfft.  I bought stock in Jameson because of Sandog.

Money MouthMoney MouthMoney Mouth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

If you dont care what posters say about you, then why so much hostility towards NAS?

Look at my posts about him,  so much that he posts is a joke and u sheep let it slide. That clown act wouldn't last a week on the HF boards.....Neither would your "yes boy".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Look at my posts about him,  so much that he posts is a joke and u sheep let it slide. That clown act wouldn't last a week on the HF boards.....Neither would your "yes boy".

HF boards?  Cess pool.

Example:

This guy has over 18,000 posts.

Overrated:

Jonathan Toews
    RNH
    ROR
    Mark Streit
    Jarred Tinordi(Love him but Habs fans overrate him like crazy)
    Chris Tanev

Underrated:

Mark Fayne
    Andy Greene
    Taylor Hall
    Jannik Hansen
    Loui Eriksson
    TJ Brodie
    Jeff Petry

Yeah, Toews and Nugent-Hopkins are overrated.  Because that makes sense.

Need more from the brilliant minds over there?

overrated:
    tavares
    hossa
    backstrom (caps)

underrated:
    kunitz
    kessel
    tanguay

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Uh...I was being ironic...uh...because, you know, if you were dumb enough to write that, you'd probably spell write "right".

Yeah.  That's it.

Stupid spelling mistakes aside, Bergeron's a top of the league two-way player and I think he's the key forward for the way this team is built even though he's not the #1 C.  You'd have a harder time replacing what he does for them than Krejci or Lucic.  Lucic would be impossible to replace with a similar player, but I think you could replace him with a goal-scorer and it wouldn't impact the team as much as replacing Bergeron with almost any other second line C in the league (Crosby/Malkin excepted).  Obviously I think he has a shot at the HoF if the next four years play out the way I hope - that there's instant chemistry and production from the Marchand-Bergeron-Eriksson trio and you see about 300 points from Bergeron over those years.  Add that to a few more Selke acknowledgements and he has the resume of a special player.

None of that changes that I agree about the summer of Bergeron.  The guy played with a bunch of injuries that would keep most of us from desk jobs.  He signed a team-friendly long-term deal to be a Bruin for life.  I know these stories.  I think most everyone who follows the Bruins has a pretty good idea that that means Bergeron is tough - so a good Bruin - and will be a Bruin for the rest of his career barring trades.  But the blogosphere has to attach more significance to these things - it's clickbait. 

Are you not entertained?!?!

Agree 100%

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

1. Every post you have is about him.

2. You still didnt answer my question from above.

3. If you hold the the HF boards in such high regard, why not just go there?

4. When you refer to someone as "Costanza" on the HF boards, I bet it's a big hit over there.