Sounds Like Thomas is on his game tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sounds Like Thomas is on his game tonight

At work so listening to the feed on 985thesports hub but sounds timmy is locke din early

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Sounds Like Thomas is on his game tonight

That is an accurate assesment. Dont know how he got accross to rob Conneley.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I mean save on Pominville

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yup .  Like I said after Montreal game , I couldn't blame Rask on some of the goals as the team was not playing well in front of him and what do you know, Sabres get a carbon copy of Lars Eller 2nd goal alone on Rask but this time TT makes a great save !  Bruins do need to step it up in their own zone tonight.
    That's just it, not saying Rask was to blame on that goal but sometimes he needs to come up with the big stop as TT just did.
    Maybe Eller doesn't score to make it 2-0 and it's a differennt game and Pacioretty doesn't get hurt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Sounds TT is having a heck of a game still

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

4 crappy flopping goals later, especially the flub shot in OT... still think he was great?

Probably.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

SoxFanInIL - still looking for ANY reason to doubt Thomas? Probably.

Doesn't help that Chara kicked one in inadvertantly... McQuaid knocked one in trying to grab it etc.  You have your own obvious predijuces no matter how completely MISGUIDED they are... whatever.  

If you want to keep embarassing yourself on these boards, feel free man... but you flabbergast me sometimes... it's unreal.  How can anybody be as narrow-sighted and ridiculous as nash, and not share the same username...? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Question for SoxFan: Where were you during the points of the game where Thomas was keeping us in the game? Why only post AFTER the game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

This is what I have been saying forever. If it were not for Thomas the game would have been out of reach for the B's in the first period. He comes up huge for this team all the time. The Defense needs to tighten up. AGAIN, we almost gave up a goal, because we didnt break the puck out. Coughed it up to the sabres and he went in alone. Almost identical to the goal Ellers scored in Montreal. Soft goals or not, TT can only do so much. More times than not he is bailing this team out. Our Defense needs work, leaving our goaltending hang out to dry night in night out. If the D doesnt tighten up come playoffs, its not gonna be a pretty playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Sounds Like Thomas is on his game tonight:
    [QUOTE] 4 crappy flopping goals later, especially the flub shot in OT... still think he was great? Probably.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

2-3 lucky goals from Sabres. come on ! He kept the Bruins in the game and gave them a chance to win.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Timmy played very well during the game except for the Vanek goal that trickled thru his legs. But the O.T. goal was a big mistake in judgement. No Question that the D is not playing as well as they should, and sometimes it looked like they were not even thinking about the game in hand. Recchi and Kelly had some quick chemistry, but Ryder is still a dunce. Peverly is struggling with fitting in on Bergie's line, may need more time, or Seguin may be a better fit. The 4th line was abysmal, Did you notice that Thornton needs 1/2 the ice surface to make a turn??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Thomas was amazing.  3 goals were because of his own teammates.  2 were knocked in by his guys, and the OT goal wouldnt have gone in after an AMAZING save if McQuaid hadnt of chased the puck and let his man go to the net open.  He totally dropped the covereage and became the second defenseman to chase the guy with the puck, leaving his man (Boyes) open on the right side.  TERRIBLE play on his part.  Thomas was absolutely fantastic last night, the loss was NOT his fault at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

The OT goal was TT's fault.  If you use the reasoning that it doesn't matter how the play got that point, on a goal let in by Rask, you have to use the same argument for TT.  I recall alot of people saying that the two defensive breakdown goals against MTL were Rask's fault because he was the last line of defense and the goalie has to make saves to keep his team in it. 
    The OT goal was a defensive ef up, and TT gave a real juicy rebound on a wrist shot, to boot.  Both goalies are going to let in flukes.  I like both goalies and I would take Rask over most starters in the league.  Especially, in a few years when TT is a bit older and possibly slower.  Rask and TT bashers have to give it a rest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

Well said Baba!

I think Timmy wanted that shot to get to the corner. Unfortunately it was a weaker wristshot that died on his blocker, leaving a easy rebound. Would have liked to see Boyes covered on that one...

All in all though, TT played great. 7 powerplays for Buf and twice almost full 2 minute 5x3's. The B's really played well and deserved that 2nd point but oh well. When we lose and still make ground on MTL, that works for me!

16. This post has been removed.