Souray ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Souray ?

Who said he was done?  19 minutes.  Goal assist and played great for the ducks.  Man I love when the Canucks lose.  They just aren't that deep.  People have figured out a way to stop the Gazoo twins.  I can see them not making the playoffs.  One line team.  The rest are 4th liners. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Souray ?

So funny you bring this up . I was watching CBJ last night and Wisn missing on a SO , then go over to the ANA-VAN game and they're talking about Souray. Made me think of your thread.

Souray will not move from ANA , that's wher he wants to be , California

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I watched most of that Ducks game last night.  I don't recall the Sedins being mentioned once.  First game of the season.  Lots more to come.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Who said he was done?  19 minutes.  Goal assist and played great for the ducks.  Man I love when the Canucks lose.  They just aren't that deep.  People have figured out a way to stop the Gazoo twins.  I can see them not making the playoffs.  One line team.  The rest are 4th liners. 

Very unrealistic to say Canucks won't make playoffs after one game. I like to see them lose as well but they have won back to back presidents trophies for a reason. When all is said and done, they will be right in the mix.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

All emotion aside and taking my Bruins hat off; I just don't think the Canucks are that good.

I know I could eat those words, but I agree with shupe that after the 1st line they're pretty thin.  Kesler is injured and Raymond will be soon.  I think the Hodgson trade was a colassal mistake.  I think the defense is overpaid and weak too.  I think Schnieder is very good, but I don't think he can save them.  

I predict they miss the playoffs.

Souray stinks ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I watched most of that Ducks game last night.  I don't recall the Sedins being mentioned once.  First game of the season.  Lots more to come.

True.  I think the most we heard from either was when Henrik got on the microphone during the opening ceremonies and addressed the fans after GM Gillis spoke. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

So funny you bring this up . I was watching CBJ last night and Wisn missing on a SO

Wiz played 23min last night and since when are defenseman consistently put out on shootouts ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

So funny you bring this up . I was watching CBJ last night and Wisn missing on a SO

Wiz played 23min last night and since when are defenseman consistently put out on shootouts ?

Ray bourque over Gretzky Ring a bell.  

Premature to think the Canucks stink.  Maybe.  But whethe did they improve.  Their 2nd line center is ebbet.   Kassian is a bust.  He makes lucics skating looking like buRe.   He is on their 2nd line.   Terrible trade as Hodgson was doing well for them.  They basically dealt him bc of boston.   Boston beat them up.  They haven't been the same since that trade.  I know it's a long season but goalie issues, one line and soft defence.  I'm not sure they make it.  Oilers are gonna come in and put a pounding on them.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Premature to think the Canucks stink.  Maybe.  But whethe did they improve.  Their 2nd line center is ebbet.   Kassian is a bust.  He makes lucics skating looking like buRe.   He is on their 2nd line.   Terrible trade as Hodgson was doing well for them.  They basically dealt him bc of boston.   Boston beat them up.  They haven't been the same since that trade.  I know it's a long season but goalie issues, one line and soft defence.  I'm not sure they make it.  Oilers are gonna come in and put a pounding on them.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't think they stink.  I'm just predicting that they won't make the playoffs in this shortened season.  Mainly for the reasons you mention.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I don't think they stink.  I'm just predicting that they won't make the playoffs in this shortened season.  Mainly for the reasons you mention.

[/QUOTE]

That was in reply to the otHer post.  I don't think their good.  I don't think they are a contender.  I still think they are soft.  They need someone like a morrow or getzlaf.   I think they are the softest team in hockey with no sac.  And no confidence.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Canucks will certainly make the playoffs.  There are too many crappy teams these days.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The Canucks will certainly make the playoffs.  There are too many crappy teams these days.

Not in the western conference.