Spooner recalled by Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Spooner recalled by Bruins

Spooner did look good. Constant effort and adds to Claude's riches and problems. Claude has integrated sharp "newbies" before, but now, those who might be replaced are some of his beloved veterans who know his style and have experience even if the youngsters have better skills. With the exception of Thornton, Claude has run out of "easy to replace" candidates, and unless he makes this change he is hurting the entire team.. Does Eriksson replace Marchand? Does Marchand pout or is he traded even with his scoring impact of the past few years ? Does Marchand rejoin the 4th line ? Has Claude spread his defense first skill set across lines 2,3 and 4  to the detriment of a better offensive capability? The Bruins beat both the Sharks and the Ducks, highrollers in the Western Division of speed and scoring, but, just barely. Does this reaffirm Claude's plodding, stoic, slow to change commitment ? or, is it only time until faster teams blow by the Bruins aging/just learning defense and make every night a Tuuka challenge ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love Spooner's game last night. Loved IT! Certainly looked every bit as fast as Seguin at certain points. Not saying he's Seguin, but he certainly added some extra speed to that 3rd line. With the exception of Soderbergs gaffe'; I thought it was his best game thus far. 

[/QUOTE]

There is something Seguin-esque about him...in a good way...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"@NHLBruins 

"Do you plan to play Spooner?" A sarcastic Julien jokingly responds: "No, I just wanted him to have popcorn and hot dogs in the stands" ^CS"

Julien has been coming up some great comments this season LoL!

[/QUOTE]

Ol' Claude is becoming the Rodney Dangerfield of coaches, first he didn't get any respect and now he's cracking out the one liners, good to see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not only Spooner will become quickly one of the best Bruins players but expect him to be one of the best and fastest player in the NHL by Christmas.....so evident and so easy to see... It took 11 games for CJ & PC to see what I been yelling about since the training camp ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not only Spooner will become quickly one of the best Bruins players but expect him to be one of the best and fastest player in the NHL by Christmas.....so evident and so easy to see... It took 11 games for CJ & PC to see what I been yelling about since the training camp ...

[/QUOTE]

Why didnt you just email it to them?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Shut it, Richard.  Enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

If he keeps this up, we may see him getting a look on the second power play unit. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why didnt you just email it to them?

[/QUOTE]

I dont have too ...they read this board ....they finally listened to my adivices...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shut it, Richard.  Enough.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch ??   How do you know my real name ???