Stafford out tomorrow = B's win?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Stafford out tomorrow = B's win?

Don't count on that. Sabres have been better as of late... and giving a kid from the minors a chance might be a spark. I'll agree that this game should be 2 free points. But, we have seen lapses from our Bruins and a tendency to play down to their competition. No work = no win.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

If the Bruins stand around in their own end like they did in the thrid period of the Canes game, they won't win. I hope to see an all around effort from these guys tonite. Go B's Go !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Seeing as Stafford has like 10g's vs the B's this year I like the B's chances alot more with him out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm thinking it'll be a very chippy game once again against the Sabres.
    While they did help the Bruins situation in the standings their last game I saw many cheapshots and the usual chirping by the Sabre players (Kaleta)  all night long.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Stafford out tomorrow = B's win?:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking it'll be a very chippy game once again against the Sabres. While they did help the Bruins situation in the standings their last game I saw many cheapshots and the usual chirping by the Sabre players (Kaleta)  all night long.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I cant stand Pukeletta. I hope stuart takes his head off tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I cant stand Pukeletta. I hope stuart takes his head off tonight.

Hey ILH, true that, true that, brother!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hopefully with a monster check...no fights quite yet for stuey-let his hand heal...looch, thorty, or campbell should answer the bell though. i'd like to see mcquaid but it looks like he's the odd man out w/ ference returning. no fights for ference either coming off an "upper body" injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Stafford out tomorrow = B's win?:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking it'll be a very chippy game once again against the Sabres. While they did help the Bruins situation in the standings their last game I saw many cheapshots and the usual chirping by the Sabre players (Kaleta)  all night long.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing.  Although I dislike Lindy Ruff, I have to admit that he gets his players to do just about anything for him.  That includes taking runs at star players and goalies when desperation sets in.  Make no mistake; desperation has set in in a big way for the Sabres.  Look for Kaleta and others to take runs at Savard, Seguin, and Thomas (or Rask), among others.  Hopefully the Bruins will nip the cheap stuff in the bud as soon as it starts.  Of course I want the winning to continue, but I worry more about injuries in tonight's game.