''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: ''Stanley told you so '' All my predictions for 2013

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

The Bruins played 5 games so far. It's not because you're a B's fan that folks in Montreal don't like you Stanley. It's likely because you're an idiot and a racist.

Racist ???   What do you mean by that ???  

racist

rac·ist [rey-sist] Show IPA

noun 1. a person who believes in racism , the doctrine that a certain human race  is superior to any or all others. adjective 2. of or like racists or racism : racist policies; racist attitudes.

I have never said that I was superior dezaruc...I said that in today's world 90% of the population are followers and would say whatever the majority says and repeat it....5% are just watchers ..they dont really know what is going on...and only 5% are leaders ....pick you category ..like I have metionned earlier today 2 other fans on thismboard also saw what I see in Khudo ...so make the maths ..3 experts among appox 200 regular posting...thats 3% not far from what I was saying..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yes indeed, "make the maths".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Ignoring my post above that explains why you're 0-7 (for the second time)? Classy Stanley.

Email me red I will give you my phone number and we will talk

Stanley,

You're going to have to get used to dealing with fans like this.  You're not going to be able to talk to each and every one of them.  Check out some youtube clips and notice how GM's talk to the reporters.  Note what they do and say, you especially have to watch out for calling women 'girls' and 'sweetie'.  For some inexplicable reason they don't like that.  Look at all the people who screamed at PC when he traded Kessel or when the Bruins made the mistake of trading Blake Wheeler - how did you react to that?  You probably would have had some unkind words for him.

Being a GM is a lot more than just knowing hockey really well.  You also have to deal with the fans.  It doesn't work to call them liars.  They'll get over it eventually.  That's the part of the GM game you've got to work on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Ignoring my post above that explains why you're 0-7 (for the second time)? Classy Stanley.

Stanley,

You're going to have to get used to dealing with fans like this.  You're not going to be able to talk to each and every one of them.  Check out some youtube clips and notice how GM's talk to the reporters.  Note what they do and say, you especially have to watch out for calling women 'girls' and 'sweetie'.  For some inexplicable reason they don't like that.  Look at all the people who screamed at PC when he traded Kessel or when the Bruins made the mistake of trading Blake Wheeler - how did you react to that?  You probably would have had some unkind words for him.

Being a GM is a lot more than just knowing hockey really well.  You also have to deal with the fans.  It doesn't work to call them liars.  They'll get over it eventually.  That's the part of the GM game you've got to work on.

Are you kissing up to Stanley in hopes of getting a scouting job ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: NHL Transactions: Teams starting to move trades, signings and assignments

posted at 1/18/2013 4:20 PM EST

Red ..PK Subban did not practice with the team yet nor played inthe scrimmage,  fans in Montreal were yelling 'we want Subban' during the scrimmage , if Bergevin doest sign Subban and habs lose a few games in a row its going to get ugly , believe me ...personnaly I dont think that Subban is that good , I think he is overated because he is black and show off ..a real hotdog ...this is the reason why Montreal doesnt want to sign him long term ..they have their doubts....future will tell but he could be another Wayde Redden...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

exactly ..Subban is overrated because he is black, showoff and hotdog...no racism there but because he is black u cant  miss it when he is on the ice and because he is hotdog and show off when he scores you tend to recall oly his good shots ..espacially in Montreal ...dezaruch ..no way in the world I am racist believe me I have good friends, very good friends among the black community here in Montreal ..believe me the last thing in the world you want to do is call me racist....you just missinterpreted my comments ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Red ..PK Subban did not practice with the team yet nor played inthe scrimmage,  fans in Montreal were yelling 'we want Subban' during the scrimmage , if Bergevin doest sign Subban and habs lose a few games in a row its going to get ugly , believe me ...personnaly I dont think that Subban is that good , I think he is overated because he is black and show off ..a real hotdog ...this is the reason why Montreal doesnt want to sign him long term ..they have their doubts....future will tell but he could be another Wayde Redden...

exactly ..Subban is overrated because he is black, showoff and hotdog...no racism there but because he is black u cant  miss it when he is on the ice and because he is hotdog and show off when he scores you tend to recall oly his good shots ..espacially in Montreal ...dezaruch ..no way in the world I am racist believe me I have good friends, very good friends among the black community here in Montreal ..believe me the last thing in the world you want to do is call me racist....you just missinterpreted my comments ....

Wow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley,

The only reason why I call red sweetie or honey is because I truly love her ...nothing to insult her

but thanks for the precious advice ...I will take that into consideration from now on ...thanks so much ...you are brilliant badhab 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Stanley,

No.  I'm going to go to Vegas with his predictions and make enough money to buy the team.  It will be up to Stanley whether or not he wants the GM job and have PC as his assistant.  Or maybe he can have the special consultant job like Sinden has.  It will work itself out in time, we have a ways to go.

Stanley, here's how the GM's would handle this rascal Chowda, they would say;

"Thank you for your unsolicited advice, I will consider it at a later time."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Stanley,

No.  I'm going to go to Vegas with his predictions and make enough money to buy the team.  It will be up to Stanley whether or not he wants the GM job and have PC as his assistant.  Or maybe he can have the special consultant job like Sinden has.  It will work itself out in time, we have a ways to go.

Buy a lottery ticket instead. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley,

Lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Badhab why is red so mad at me ..i've always been nice with her ??  I just dont get it...I gave her my email adress would like to give her my phone number just to talk to her ...???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Wow.

red - Don't bother.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stanley,

Stanley - watch this...

Dear Mr. Chowda,

I will carefully consder your suggestion, however it does not now fit in with our current plans.  If a condition should arise in the future where we might consider your suggestion, we will contact you at that time.

Thank you,

The management

See?  It doesn't work to go off telling him he's an idiot and so on.  You just kind of blow him off and don't tick him off and he goes away happy.  Works every time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Wow.

red - Don't bother.

I am also behind red ...go figure ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stanley,

Stanley - watch this...

Dear Mr. Chowda,

I will carefully consder your suggestion, however it does not now fit in with our current plans.  If a condition should arise in the future where we might consider your suggestion, we will contact you at that time.

Thank you,

The management

See?  It doesn't work to go off telling him he's an idiot and so on.  You just kind of blow him off and don't tick him off and he goes away happy.  Works every time.

Badhab you really make me laugh ...I will keep thie sentence for future needs...lol lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Badhab why is red so mad at me ..i've always been nice with her ??  I just dont get it...I gave her my email adress would like to give her my phone number just to talk to her ...???

Fans just get mad sometimes.  It happens.  You can't go and make up with every one of them.  It will distract you from the real important stuff.  Red will settle down in time.  Don't tell her she's being contaminated by others on this board.  They don't like to hear that stuff and they get all mad about it.  The more you try to talk them off the ledge the madder they get.  Let it go, she'll stay madder than a wet red hen for a while, but she'll be back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fans just get mad sometimes.  It happens.  You can't go and make up with every one of them.  It will distract you from the real important stuff.  Red will settle down in time.  Don't tell her she's being contaminated by others on this board.  They don't like to hear that stuff and they get all mad about it.  The more you try to talk them off the ledge the madder they get.  Let it go, she'll stay madder than a wet red hen for a while, but she'll be back.

Badhab...you are one of a kind..I dont think red will like this comment ...Dont get me wrong I really like her..she initiated the hockey pool on her own and I think she is a nice person ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

One thing we have to remember here ...we are all BRUINS FANS no lack of respect please among us...I respect all opinions , comments or predictions and I invite you all to do the same ...I have invited dannycater and bisson (2 pro Khudo) to come on this thread ...looking forward to celebrate with all of you our 7th Stanley Cups in 2013

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

This thread is like watching people burn an ant with a magnifying glass.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

just sent red a message to apologies for my behaviour ....(english not being my mother tong) I didnt know that it was condescending calling a woman sweetie or honey)

Really sorry red ...I have a lot of respect for you and I really like your comments and level of hockey knowledges....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

This thread is like watching people burn an ant with a magnifying glass.

Except for once, the ant deserves it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow, I work for a couple hours and then come back to this.  I'm so conflicted.  It's amusing in some sick way, but mental disabilities can be a tad disturbing too.  I kind of like Badhab's approach truth be told.  It reminds me of Mice and Men -- "of course Stanley, you'll be GM and we can pick the players, and your "wife" will be there too, and Wheeler...he'll stop by for a milkshake, sure Stanley" (...cocking the gun...).

What is it with this board where people make baseless racial comments and then recoil in horror when somebody points out that it is racist?  I mean, I'm surpised you're so insulted when you operate from that mindset.  I'm not even upset about it, because Stanley's delusions are so childish and harmless, but it isn't being dramatic to say something is racist...when it is.  The notion that black players have an easier time making it in the NHL and don't have to actually be talented, needs a little more work.

But when someone isn't even aware they are being mocked, it is kind of hard to pile on.  The Brian McGratton prediction was a funny one and although he never got called up, we'll assume that he played a big role in the championship.  Stanley, I think you belong in an institution, but if you want to make idiotic predictions and then celebrate the 10% you get right, fine.  Just keep this foolishness to one thread -- that's something I think everyone will agree on.

Good thing I'm not banned from the thread...but Cam Neely warned me personally to tone it done with the front office talent.

P.S. The Bruins have played 5 games.  Close enough though, right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Wow, I work for a couple hours and then come back to this.  I'm so conflicted.  It's amusing in some sick way, but mental disabilities can be a tad disturbing too.  I kind of like Badhab's approach truth be told.  It reminds me of Mice and Men -- "of course Stanley, you'll be GM and we can pick the players, and your "wife" will be there too, and Wheeler...he'll stop by for a milkshake, sure Stanley" (...cocking the gun...).

What is it with this board where people make baseless racial comments and then recoil in horror when somebody points out that it is racist?  I mean, I'm surpised you're so insulted when you operate from that mindset.  I'm not even upset about it, because Stanley's delusions are so childish and harmless, but it isn't being dramatic to say something is racist...when it is.  The notion that black players have an easier time making it in the NHL and don't have to actually be talented, needs a little more work.

But when someone isn't even aware they are being mocked, it is kind of hard to pile on.  The Brian McGratton prediction was a funny one and although he never got called up, we'll assume that he played a big role in the championship.  Stanley, I think you belong in an institution, but if you want to make idiotic predictions and then celebrate the 10% you get right, fine.  Just keep this foolishness to one thread -- that's something I think everyone will agree on.

Good thing I'm not banned from the thread...but Cam Neely warned me personally to tone it done with the front office talent.

Fletcher you are not banned ....but the 10% right is way off the line ...and time will give me reason ..I know there is nothing I can do to convince anyone here but at the end of the season someone intelligent and bright will come up and say : STANLEY TOLD YOU SO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I used to cringe when other posters made of Stanley as i truly believe he is mentally disabled. The last few weeks, because of his antics my sympathy level is now at zero. I'm not one to make fun of the mentally disabled, but he sure is testing my morals.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Stanley - watch this...

Dear Mr. Chowda,

Thank you,

The management

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, watch this. Sometimes it doesn't.

Dear Mr. Badhab,

Don't let your big fat wallet get in the way of telling the truth. Have the decency to tell it like it is and not be a b#ll faced liar. You only hire stats geeks ! 

Glad I didn't get the job.

Screw you,

The Overqualified

I walk away even happier.