Start Merlot Line Tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejacks. Show ejacks's posts

Start Merlot Line Tonight?

I think it would be hilarious - especially if CJ just gave Torts a little wink as they took the ice. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Start Merlot Line Tonight?

Sure, why not?  Watch the Fonz lose his cool.  Especially since Merlot is nothing like the idiots row Hartley threw out there - Paille's no fighter, Campbell "fights" and Thornton's not a guy who "jumps" opponents unless the opponent has a) done something he thinks needs to be addressed and b) refused to fight multiple times.  If Tortorella chooses to start his goof squad against them, and they all drop their gloves unison expecting Merlot to fight, they might give up another 17 min. of PP time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Wish I would've thought of that.  Makes perfect sense and would be hilarious!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Definitely!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejacks. Show ejacks's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Wish I would've thought of that.  Makes perfect sense and would be hilarious!

I can't take credit - someone on one of the studio shows linked to t he B's CSNNE.com page suggested it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Just for fun call Robins up, have him skate in warmups just to watch Torts blood rise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Guys, you forget Tortarella has to put his 5 starters on the ice first being the visiting team and Julien then matches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys, you forget Tortarella has to put his 5 starters on the ice first being the visiting team and Julien then matches.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Just win the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejacks. Show ejacks's posts

I didn't forget that - I think that it'd be fun to see the Mmerlot line out there against the Sedins to start.  In terms of the game, I'd hope that a line that has 2 of your best PK guys would be able to keep them off the board for a shift. 

And I don't think Torts would be upset, I think he'd chuckle.  CJ isn't Hartley, and the merlot line isn't a good squad. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It also wouldn't be an unusual move for CJ, unlike Hartley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to ejacks' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it would be hilarious - especially if CJ just gave Torts a little wink as they took the ice. 

[/QUOTE]

bring up robbins and start him at center instead of soupy the punching bag