Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later

In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : You won't find it in a store. You might, but I doubt it since they are custom bags. Your best bet is to do a Google search or just hit the Golfsmith site and order one online.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I've had a bag 4 about 15 yrs that my wife bought at the pro shop of the St Andrews NB golf course but have never seen 1 for sale ever. Would love to scoop a new 1 if anyone finds 1 for sale as mine is pretty faded after that many rounds in the sun.

Otherwise.... What an unbelieveable run, still seems unreal. Boat load of stuff comng soon but not soon enuf!!! After waiting 40 plus yrs for this and so many disappointments makes it tougher to believe. So much pain for so long...

My garage has had the big B for 10 yrs and now must have cup champs added. Basement is a Bs cave with lots of memorabilia inc Bourque worn signed jersey and a signed Orr stick. Wife and daughter are fans too and they acually painted the garage door a few yrs ago as a b'day gift.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

just ordered the boston globe and boston herald books and another book, the Bruins DVD and while i was at it got the Celtics Dynasty Series 5 DVD set.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : A freinds neighbor re-painted his entire house black and gold and put the spoked B on his Garage door.  This is in Canada! Still beaming?  H-E-doublehockeysticks ya!  From another thread, I went to CBC.CA to watch some early playoff games.  Watched Game 7 vs Habs.  Before the start, they showed a graphic of the two goalies game 7 performances.  TT was 0-2 with a GGA over 3 and a save % way under 9.  What a difference a couple of months make.  Shut-out in Game 7 of the Finals to finish with stats better than a record breaking regular season.  Is this a dream?
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

And here is a link to that house...
    http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/2011/07/07/gotta-suport-the-team-boston-bruins-fan-in-saskatchewan-has-bruins-themed-house-garage/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still Beaming 3 Weeks Later : And here is a link to that house... http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/2011/07/07/gotta-suport-the-team-boston-bruins-fan-in-saskatchewan-has-bruins-themed-house-garage/
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

What area of stoon is this? ..I have to drive when I go down in a couple weeks!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Just got back from California for my Sons hockey tournament, cant believe how many random high fives i got at Disneyland wearing my jersey or SC Shirt.

So cool exchanging "we're #1's" with complete strangers

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, this happened to me in Chicago two weeks ago.  I didn't expect much of anything other than a few random "B's!" type of things, but people actually stopped to talk about it. Wore my throwback Orr out to a concert, and Blackhawks fans were just marveling at how enjoyable it was to watch, Thomas, and how the B's just shut up Vancouver. It's pretty clear, the B's were the sentimental favorites in the Final.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    I read an interview with David Bolland a few days before the finals started and it was pretty clear that the Chicago Blackhawks and their fans have a pretty deep hatred for the Vancouver Canucks. I'd say there is a pretty big rivalry there. Bolland pretty much said what we all saw, that the Nucks were a bunch of whiny, diving, head jerking, cowardly type of team. After what i witnessed in the final i'd say he was bang on.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

i got boo'd by someone in Downtown Disney and after a few drinks I went over to see who it was...canucks fans crying in their beer : )

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Hey!!! I crop dusted and smiled LOL!!!