Subban/Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Subban/Marchand

I love it!!!! Just adds to the rivalry. This will be so much fun come Saturday night. Gotta admit, Marchand showed tons of strength not letting him pull his jersey over his head and keep his balance at the same time.

Best rivalry in ALL of sports. Bar none.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Subban/Marchand

Kudo's to the pest......he's strong on his skates. Thought he did ok against a much bigger guy in Subban.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

That was the best thing I've ever seen in my life. I wonder what the B fans Marchand haters think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Subban/Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Kudo's to the pest......he's strong on his skates. Thought he did ok against a much bigger guy in Subban.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

4ever - Exactly!  I don't think the same can be said for Subban whom I think we've yet to see tangle with someone bigger than he is.  We've witnessed more along the lines of posturing and faux toughness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban/Marchand : 4ever - Exactly!  I don't think the same can be said for Subban whom I think we've yet to see tangle with someone bigger than he is.  We've witnessed more along the lines of posturing and faux toughness.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    I picture the penalty box conversation to have been something along the lines of Marchand saying "listen PK, you're not going to find a smaller guy to fight so let's go".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban/Marchand : I picture the penalty box conversation to have been something along the lines of Marchand saying "listen PK, you're not going to find a smaller guy to fight so let's go".
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - True enough.  Dave Keon is long since retired!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

If Marchand is doing Thornton's job does that mean Shawn should be scoring the tying goal soon?

Any minute now.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

[QUOTE]If Marchand is doing Thornton's job does that mean Shawn should be scoring the tying goal soon? Any minute now.....
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    sorry but no!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban/Marchand : sorry but no!
    Posted by CactusTonyo[/QUOTE]

Perhaps if CJ was willing to share some of that delicious chicken it would have given Thornton the power needed to become a scoring threat tonight?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban/Marchand : Perhaps if CJ was willing to share some of that delicious chicken it would have given Thornton the power needed to become a scoring threat tonight?
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

He had Campbell out there.  Might as well have been Thornton.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

The 4rth line has been perhaps the most underwhelming trio so far this year on a team that has been lethargic as a whole which is saying something NAS.

Last year it seemed like Campbell, Paille, or even Thornton had a chance to pot one here and there....this year not so much.

This team is really reminding me of the 09-10 Bruins which is really disturbing me...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Subban is the biggest puss in the NHL. He didnt do anythin gon that fight but try to pull the jersey over Marchands head. Really?? You meant to tell me that a guy that plays the way he does and talks smack fights like a little school girl???? Subban should ask Moen for some advice. Kudos to Marchand. He battled, he was strong and thre punches. If only the rest of the tem would crab some of his heart and play like him would be nice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I counted two haymakers Subban never even landed and four shots to the head by Marchand that were not blistering but sent a message. Fight to Marchand.

I think the scoring card agreed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Love that Marchand, guy always plays w/ a heartbeat. He may go over edge every now and then but he gets how he got to the NHL.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

And Pauly75 your photo is legit! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what was up with his teammates running to his aid the first time they looked like they were going to fight? "we'll save you pk" really? i could see it if it was thornton or looch. but 4 ft. nothin' marchand? i wonder if subban has an order of protection with his teammates. i'm glad he finally had the courage? to drop em'. but i think he needed the 10 minutes in the box to man up enough to fight one of the smallest guys in the league. this did nothing to change my opinion of pk. as for marchand...there was no hesitation on his part, like the energy. too bad the team couldn't use it to their advantage.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Neither one really wanted to damage their hands, but PK really didn't.  A whole lot of shirt tugging on his part. Marchand threw some good ones. I also really liked that Marchand let PK get back up when he fell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

IMO, I saw two guys that didn't want to fight.  They took waaay too long to start throwing puches.  I like how the refs let them fight, they were probably fed up with their antics and just let them go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

that was stupid and ugly;
    that fight could have result in injuries and for both team those guy are way too important to fight like girls(because honestly that looked like a girly fight as seen on youtube)...
    i would have like to see Thornton vs. Moen even if Moen his smaller and not as strong as Thornton...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]that was stupid and ugly; that fight could have result in injuries and for both team those guy are way too important to fight like girls(because honestly that looked like a girly fight as seen on youtube)... i would have like to see Thornton vs. Moen even if Moen his smaller and not as strong as Thornton...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]
    Kordic, at least both guys got it out of their system. They'll probably forget about it and go back to hockey on Saturday.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

let's hope so, let the big slow dudes broke their fist on opponant faces,not the talented one.
    prediction for tomorow?
    i'll go with Habs 2-0...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]let's hope so, let the big slow dudes broke their fist on opponant faces,not the talented one. prediction for tomorow? i'll go with Habs 2-0...
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]
    I'm not 1 for predictions so I'll just say that I think we'll see more than 3 goals on Saturday. BTW, Moen is having a nice start to the season. He's good at what he does.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]what was up with his teammates running to his aid the first time they looked like they were going to fight? "we'll save you pk" really? i could see it if it was thornton or looch. but 4 ft. nothin' marchand? i wonder if subban has an order of protection with his teammates. i'm glad he finally had the courage? to drop em'. but i think he needed the 10 minutes in the box to man up enough to fight one of the smallest guys in the league. this did nothing to change my opinion of pk. as for marchand...there was no hesitation on his part, like the energy. too bad the team couldn't use it to their advantage.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Glad you mentioned this. I was gonna post the same thing. Why would the habs get involved in the first tussle....I just dont get it. Subban is a baby. Kind of funny that Marchand's first actual fight, I have ever seen was against subban. He's been such an agitator that I sure would have thought he would have fought earlier. I cant recollect if he has been in a fight prior to this. So excuse me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i think marchand had one fight last year... i may be wrong. but it seemed like everyone except kaberle fought last year- heck even TT threw down. someone on here will have that info.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

just looked it up myself... marchand had 1 fight last year. 17 different bruins received fighting majors last year.