Suck It, Blackhawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Suck It, Blackhawks

I got nothing.

Take it over, BadHab.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Suck It, Blackhawks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I got nothing.

Take it over, BadHab.

+

Nothing here either, I respect the Hawks and the city, at least right now.  They are on the up and up, not a diving whining team that has fans that will troll this site for TWO YEARS because Marchand gave a little face slap to a Sedin sister and didn't get a penalty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Even Frank Sintra predicted a Bruin victory:

My kind of town... Chicago is... when the Bruins come in... and take over the town.

Plus, in New York, New York...he prohetically sang:

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Any we did make it in New York.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I feel like it is Vancouver all over again.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't know anything about the Canucks before the Cup in 2011 and didn't mind them at all, actually thought they were a great team.

But now obviously I have no respect for how they play.

I don't think it will be that severe, but I do think people will start hating Chicago pretty easily as this series goes on.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

I feel like it is Vancouver all over again.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't know anything about the Canucks before the Cup in 2011 and didn't mind them at all, actually thought they were a great team.

But now obviously I have no respect for how they play.

I don't think it will be that severe, but I do think people will start hating Chicago pretty easily as this series goes on.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

I don't think so.  The Black Hawks are a respectable team.  No divers, no dirty players, no crying to the ref.  Hard nosed team.  I will bet that after the Bruins win the site won't be trolled for YEARS by a Black Hawk miscreant like null did here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I honestly watched a good number of Blackhawks games when they were on and did not see the diving, cheating, whining antics. Prior to 2011 I had not really seen the Canucks so I had nothing to base an opinion off of. One thing I will say is the only dirty play I've seen out of a Blackhawk was the Keith slash, which I think was a stupid decision with an awful outcome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree that this year you have 2 honest hard-working talented teams.  It is hard to hate the Blackhawks but once the series starts I am sure I will be able to muster some major dislike.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nothing but respect for the Hawks. I can't see anything changing.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not a big fan of sports blogs.  I find them to be poorly written, full of comedy that isn't funny and an embarrassing portray of what happens when bad writers are given an opportunity.

THIS IS DIFFERENT.

Really funny stuff there.  It's written by a girl in total tongue-in-cheek girlspeak.  She's actually a pretty good writer, so don't take this as her attempt at a thesis. 

Good stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts