Suspend Scott for 30 Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Suspend Scott for 30 Games

No doubt this is going to be a big one.  Even Shanny can't screw this one up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

No way you can explain that hit besides fora dirty hit

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

I'LL SET THE OVER / UNDER AT 10 GAMES.

SADLY, I THINK IT'S UNDER.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Anyone still want to stick up for that motherf*%$ng, useless ape?

Whatever the suspension is, it doesn't un-injure Eriksson.

I blame Buffalo.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Another black eye for the NHL on national TV.  What a disgrace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is an outrage. That is literally Savard Part II.  

Shanahan is a piece of garbage and will come up with some lawyer-like explanation as to why this was a clean hit.

"Scott is 6'7 and cannot be penalized for his height."

[/QUOTE]

U send Thornton after Vanek with about a minueft left. If he's not out there then someone else will get a beating.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i think this might be a message sender. 15 game area. i hope. and i hope eriksson doesn't miss that many. luckily, the bruins have some depth and can simply return marchand to bergerons wing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Thornton trying to look for a fight but they are skating away like he is armed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Scott u big FNnnnn loser u big dope if you want to send a message to him and everybody else suspend him for the year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Mike Milbury calling for the Buffao Owner to tell his GM to release Scott ASAP. They give the B's credit for composure  me not so much. Milbury  thinks 10 games calls Scott and buffalo coach 2 meat heads. I agree with him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Ugly. 10 to 15 games is my guess. Good to see Eriksson get up under his own power although woozy. Hope for a full recovery.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

Scott's hit on Ericcson was pure thuggery at its worst. Both the coach and the player involved need to be penalized as well as giving the general manager a a good tounge lashing for letting this type of incident to occur. This was on national tv and does nothing to enhance the image of the sport. There was no reason for the hit except to cause injury as  the Bruins player had taken his shot and was no longer in possession of the puck. The question now is,"does the league have the intestinal fortitude to come down with a really tough set of penalties on the player,the coach and the Saber's team itself?". The Saber's are going nowhere this season and this type of play does nothing for them or the sport of hockey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I blame Buffalo.  

[/QUOTE]

I think you and i were united on this for a while.  He has no place in hockey.  I wish kessel would have broken his leg.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If I'm Vanek's and Miller's agent I am demanding a trade as we speak.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I like the fighting in the game I admit it. Don't like that type of cheap stuff. This will give people like Kevin Paul to ban fighting period. Clarksson got 10 games for leaving the bench. That's just for leaving the bench.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

It all comes back to the respect factor. You don't have to be soft but you need to have respect for other players. Eriksson doesn't have the puck and it's an absolutely gutless hit by Scott. Scott has zero skills and does not belong in the NHL. It's an absolute disgrace that he is allowed to play in the league.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I blame Buffalo.  

[/QUOTE]

I think you and i were united on this for a while.  He has no place in hockey.  I wish kessel would have broken his leg.  

[/QUOTE]

I was ready to say that but I held back why I don't know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If Shanny has any credibility (i'm not so sure), this has to be a lengthy suspension. Regardless of the fact Scott has no prior's, he also has no prior skill and has no use in a professional league. We can make fun of Shawn Thornton all we want but he at least has some semblance of skill, Ape Scott on the otherhand, has absolutely none,nil,zero. Wheel of fortune Shanny better not let the league & the B's down but i have my doubts. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Buffalo seems okay with it.  They played that stupid "Big Bad John" song in the arena, right after the hit.

Disgusting.

F**k Buffalo.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to shortpops' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Scott's hit on Ericcson was pure thuggery at its worst. Both the coach and the player involved need to be penalized as well as giving the general manager a a good tounge lashing for letting this type of incident to occur. This was on national tv and does nothing to enhance the image of the sport. There was no reason for the hit except to cause injury as  the Bruins player had taken his shot and was no longer in possession of the puck. The question now is,"does the league have the intestinal fortitude to come down with a really tough set of penalties on the player,the coach and the Saber's team itself?". The Saber's are going nowhere this season and this type of play does nothing for them or the sport of hockey.

[/QUOTE]

The league will do nothing.  I am not sure of scott suspension history but dont remember any.  The league isnt gonna make some stance bc its a bruin player.  Its not gonna do it bc it was scott. Lapierre has long history of dirty hits.  He gets slap on wrist really.  

watch and see.  Im going under 10 games.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The league will do nothing.  I am not sure of scott suspension history but dont remember any.  The league isnt gonna make some stance bc its a bruin player.  Its not gonna do it bc it was scott. Lapierre has long history of dirty hits.  He gets slap on wrist really.  

[/QUOTE]

Likely 5 games, Shanny has no balls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

shupe there has to come a time when the league says :enough is enough".  I am calling the NHL office tomorrow and not getting off the phone until I talk to Bettman.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Does Scott's preseaon suspension count for making him a "repeat offender"?  That seems to be the difference between 5 and 10 in these cases.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

It would have been good for the league.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     Right on about doing little about it. They bseem to seize up wehen something like this happens and that is why it in all probability will continue to happen. The Buffalo owner is a newcomer to the  NHL as is the Buffalo coach.  They need to be called  to task for edmploying a  low skilled  player whose major contributions seem to be causing havoic. Not doing much does nothing for the image of hockey.  They gave Clarkson 10 games for leaving the bench and 40 games might just be in order here with a hefty fine.